Foods To Eat For Anemia
- Deficiency of Iron,Vitamin B12 or folic acid
- Lactation due to increased requirements of nutrients like iron, folic acid.
- Excessive blood loss
- Worm infestation in the intestine and stomach
Symptoms of Anemia:
- tingling sensation
- memory loss
- Fatigue and dizziness
Foods To be avoided:
- Preserved foods
- Tea and coffee
- Refined foods like polished rice,sugar,pasta
A healthy diet plan is very important for those who are suffering from Anemia. Try include foods in your diet which contain vitamin B12,iron. Here we list top super foods to eat for anemia.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Take more green leafy vegetables in your diet like spinach,mushrooms,lettuce,
celery,broccoli, fenugreek because these foods are the rich sources of iron,vitamin B12, folic acid which helps to combat anemia.
- Soyabean: Soyabean is a rich source of protein,iron and vitamin B12. A quarter cup of soya everyday in the form of beans or flour is highly effective in combating anemia.
- Consumption of beetroot, as a cooked vegetable or in salad, is one of the best home remedies for anemia. You can also consume beetroot juice for the purpose.
- The term ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away’ is suitable in case of anemia. Eat Daily 2 apples everyday because it is a rich source of iron which helps in combating anemia.
- Sun bath is also recommended for anemic people, as it increases the production of red blood cells.
- Black sesame seeds are a rich source of iron. Take 2 tablespoons of soaked and purified mixture of these seeds in the morning is very beneficial for anemic people.
- Almonds are rich in copper and iron which are the most essential nutrients which together help in the synthesis of hemoglobin. Almonds should be soaked in water for 2 hours and consume it every morning on empty stomach.
Simple Tips To Combat Anemia:
- Replace sugar with jaggery
- Have whole grains like buckwheat,brown rice,bajra
- Include More citrus foods in your daily diet chart because vitamin C helps in effective absorption of iron in the body