0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Home Remedies For Increasing Appetite In Kids
- Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of Coriander (dhaniya) leaves juice and give it to the child.
- Mix sweet Pomegranate juice 100 grams, Apple juice 250 grams, Lemon Juice 250 grams, Mint leaves juice 250 grams, Natural Sugar 250 grams to make syrup and give it to the child.
- Take Orange slices and sprinkle dried ginger (adrak) powder and black salt (kala namak) over these slices. Give it to the child for about 1 week.
- Mix Coriander (dhaniya) Seed powder 5 tablespoons, Black pepper (kali mirch) powder 2 tablespoons and Salt 2 teaspoons. Store it in a glass jar and give it 3 to 4 pinches after every meal with water.
- Combine Carom Seeds (ajwain) and Dried Ginger Powder in equal quantity and soak it in Ginger juice. Dry it at room temperature, then grind it and mix it with salt for taste. Give it 3 to 4 pinches with water twice a day.
- Blend Green Cardamom (elaichi) powder, Fennel Seed powder and Cumin (jeera) seeds powder in equal quantity fry it just for 10 to 15 seconds in a dry pan and keep it in a glass jar. Give it 4 to 5 pinches with water after every meal.
- Mix Mint leaves in Yogurt (dahi) and 2 to 3 pinches of black pepper (kali mirch) powder.Give it to the child daily with every meal.
- Give Peach, Papaya and Jamun fruits regularly to the child.