0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Many people suffer this strange Health problem which is Stomach Pain or so called imbalance of Navel Center or Dharan or Nabhi. So I will give you some tips on how to and Home Remedies for Balancing Navel Center or Dharan or Nabhi.
Home Remedy and Tips For Navel Center or Dharan or Nabhi Khisakna
- According to science Navel Center or Dharan or Nabhi placed in the center of the body right under your belly button.
- And if it is dislocated somehow by any means then you are in big Health troubles which may lead to intense Stomach Pain, Loss of appetite, loose motion, gas problem and loss of body fluids which will weak you down.
- I have personally experienced all these Health problems recently and I only know the pain. So to help you people and make you aware about all the Home Remedy and Tips For Navel Center or Dharan or Nabhi.
- The main cause of imbalance for Navel Center or Dharan or Nabhi is that you may have tripped by obstacle on the way while walking or you must have slipped in the stairs, you must have walked or driven a vehicle on a path that is uneven and full of pits.
- All these and many other causes makes upside down movements in the central part of your body where Navel Center or Dharan or Nabhi lies.
- After it is dislocated you will start have the feeling of stomach pain and loose motion.
- The best remedy is take some dry raw tea which is available in all the houses and grind it very well. After that take a tea spoon of grinded raw tea and have it with a glass of water this will instantly stop the stomach pain and loose motion. For some people it may take longer to heal.
- Another good home remedy is that you can have fresh mint (pudina) juice.
- If the problem persists then go to a known person and have some malish on your stomach this will reduce the pain and you will be alright in few days.
- You can fix it for yourself too just sit down and free your legs straight. Then fold right leg only and stretch your arms and touch the left leg toe and keep repeating for 7 times without bending your leg. Now straighten both the legs once more and fold left leg only and stretch your arms and touch the right leg toe and keep repeating for 7 times. By doing this you’re Navel Center or Dharan or Nabhi will be balanced. This is the best exercise that will fix all the problems.