BNS HERBAL TEA
BNS HERBAL TEA
Arjun tree grows in plains of India along river sides. Indians use the bark of this tree for its medicinal virtues.
It contains natural alkaloids, flavonoids, glycosides which
support the heart function. “Arjun Ksheer Pak” is described
in Ayurveda as an Ancient (5000 BC), heart support remedy.
What is Co-enzyme Q 10
Co-enzyme Q 10 is a fat soluble Vitamin like substance present within mitochondria – the energy producing unit of the cells.It is concentrated particularly in heart muscle cells.It is an essential factor in mitochondrial electron
transport chain, a vital step for production of ATPs i.e., Energy for the Body
In other words, it provides energy to the body in the form of the ATP’s
More about Co-enzyme Q-10
*Co-Q 10 levels decrease significantly after the age of 30 in every individual.
*This can be the reason why most people feel lethargy, fatigue, lack of energy after 30 years of age.
*Co-Q 10 not only acts as an Anti-xidant, but also prevents depletion of
Vitamin E and other vitamins in the body
Heart Patients and Co-Q 10
Significantly lowered Co-Q 10 levels are found in the blood of people suffering from –
* Congestive heart failure (Hea
* Myocardial infarction (Heart attack)
* Coronary artery disease (Blocked arteries)
* Diastolic dysfunction (Weak heart muscles)
Note : The heart requires
more energy in resting phase than
in pumping phase.
Arjun Tea is rich in Co-Q 10
AMAZING FACTS ABOUT CO-Q 10
500 gm of Sardines – A kind of fish,1 kilogram of Beef , 1.5 kilogram of peanuts,
provide Only 30mg of Co-Q10.
Terminalia arjuna bark of this tree contains10 mg of Co Q 10 in 1 Gm bark !
Dosage of Co-Enzyme Q 10
* Healthy individuals need 30mg to 60mg daily for maintaining the genera health
and avoid damage to heart.
*2 Cups of Arjun Tea in a day provide enough Co-Q 10 for general health and heart patients to prevent heart disease.
BNS Herbal tea benefits
• Bns Arjun tea provides nutrition to heart as it is rich in natural micro nutrient CoQ 10 ( 1 cup contains 25-30 mg of Co Q 10 )
• Maintains cholesterol levels – Helps maintaining normal Triglycerides, LDL and VLDL levels and also improve good cholesterol i.e. HDL
• Improves pumping capacity of heart
• Rich in natural flavonoids – natural anti-oxidants
• Effective herbs for heart
• A nicotine / caffeine free herbal tea to take care of many health conditions without causing any side effects or interactions.
• Delicious taste with cinnamon and cardamom flavor
• Contains no preservatives or chemicals but only herbs
More Benefits of Bns Herbal Tea :
- Preserve normal cholesterol levels
- Increases the high density lipoproteins and suppresses the low density lipoprotein
- Maintains the normal blood pressure level.
- Provides strength to heart muscles to carry out there pumping action properly.
- Provides our body with various vitamins minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper which are very essential for normal function of the heart.
- Helps in eradication of toxins from the body
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps in maintaining the proper density of blood.
- Prevent hemorrhages or clotting
- Biggest supporter of the cardio vascular system
Indications of usage of Bns Herbal tea –
1. Feeling of Constant fatigue and tiredness
2. High Cholesterol
3. High Uric Acid
4. High Urea – Creatinine
5. Lack of Energy
6. Anxiety – Stress
7. Calf myalgia – pain in the calf muscles
8. Uncontrolled sugar levels and weakness due to diabetes
9. Cancers of all types
10. Fatty liver – Liver cirrhosis, Increased Liver enzymes
2 Cups of Bns Arjun Tea in a day provide enough Co-Q 10 for general health and heart patients to prevent heart disease.
Arjun tea provides the “precious”Co-enzyme Q-10 in natural form, without causing any side effects.
•Enjoy 1 – 2 Cups of Bns Arjun Tea – Daily… It gives your body 60 mg of Co-Q 10 per day !