BNS OLIGO SX
Approximately 15% couples attempting their first pregnancy meet with failure. Most authorities define these patients as infertile if they have been unable to achieve a pregnancy after one year of unprotected intercourse. The fact is, among 60% of all couples experiencing infertility, a male factor is involved. In approximately 40 % of cases subfertility is found in the male alone and in another 20% both male and female are abnormal. Barring some physical defects, low sperm count (Oligospermia) and poor sperm quality is responsible for male infertility in more than 90% of cases. Out of these in about 30% to 40% the cause is unexplained, and in the rest of the cases critical illness, malnutrition, genetic abnormalities, pollution, and also side effects of some medicines, hormones and chemicals are responsible. (In short, it is not the number but the quality of the sperm that is important in fertility).
Several studies in different countries have led to the conclusion that there has been a large-scale decrease in sperm count and quality of sperm in last 50 years. And scientists studying the decrease in sperm count claim that human males will be infertile by next 50 years, if the current trend are maintained.
Treatment for low sperm count or Oligospermia is one of the field where any person can hope to obtain a satisfying result without any side effect. Rather there will be side benefits of better overall and enhanced sexual health.
Oligospermia or low sperm count is a problem where the quality and quantity of sperm and/or semen suffers. The result of this disorder is male infertility. Herbal remedies works wonderfully in this problem. Within weeks and months of treatment, the sperm count is restored to normal levels and the chances of having an issue is greatly enhanced.
For most men, the only sign of low sperm count men is the inability to conceive a child (infertility). A couple is considered infertile if they’re unable to conceive after one year of regular intercourse. If sperm production is impaired by an underlying hormonal problem, you may have other signs such as decreased facial or body hair or problems with sexual function.
Causes of Oligospermia
- Obesity, Mental Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
- Drinking contaminated water causes low sperm count and motility.
- From deficiency of vitamin C, selenium, zinc.
- Long working hours in a high temperature environment.
- Edict of cigarette, tobacco, alcohols etc.
Ayurvedic View In Ayurveda, Oligospermia is compared to Napunsakata (impotency). It has four main causative factors – beejopghat (decrease in sperm quantity), old age and kshaj (excessive loss of shukra dhatuor reproductive tissue). The dosha involved in this condition is Pitta, which when imbalanced, leads to the loss of shukra.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Have sex less often – the more times you exclaim, the less dense your semen will be. Maintain a gap of three days between two consecutive ejaculations.
- Refrain from habits like smoking, alcohol consumption, etc. – Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic rise in estrogen levels. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production.
- Exercise regularly
- Take a diet that’s low in fat and high in protein – vegetables and whole grains are good for your reproductive health.
- Avoid bitter, astringent and spicy foods. Reduce caffeine intake.
- Avoid heat of testicles – wear loose, cotton boxer shorts, avoid hot baths and saunas
- Lose any excess weight, which tends to cause testosterone/estrogen imbalance.
- Reduce stress levels by knowledge relaxation techniques – keep your mind and body fit with the help of yoga and meditation.
- Massage body with ksheerbala oil, which improves blood circulation.
Some Home Remedies
- Boil 1 teaspoonful of garlic paste in 1 glassful of milk for 15-20 minutes on low flame. Have this preparation once in a day.
- Take 2 dried dates, 2 almonds, 2 pistachio and ¼ teaspoonful of quince seeds with a glassful of milk at bedtime.
- Have 1 teaspoonful each of licorice root powder, honey and purified butter twice a day with a glassful of milk.
You need to have a semen examination report from any standard medical laboratory. Many labs have facility of privacy where you could give them sample of semen or they could provide you a sterilized plastic or glass bottle that you could use to collect semen from your home and then take it to them. Remember to take this sample as soon as possible – mostly within 15-20 minutes of time to the laboratory.
The Herbal treatment for low sperm count can help you to see the improvement in your semen report within as much as 6-8 weeks duration. The results are not similar for every person but there should be impact on the following parameters.
- The quantity of semen increases.
- Sperm count also goes up.
- The number of motile sperms (responsible for babies) shoots up.
- The number of non-motile and sluggish sperms goes down.
- The number of dead sperms also comes down.
How Long Will It Take?
You need at least 6-8 weeks to see improvement in the report of semen examination. The duration of ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count could range from 3 to 6 months
Benefits of BNS OLIGO SX :
- Cures Oligospermia
- Increases semen quality and quantity
- Stimulates speedy production of sperm and increases sperm count
- Makes sperm healthier and strong
- Increases sperm motility
- Increases sperm fertility and life
- Cures abnormalities of sperm