0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Home Remedies for Boils
What is Boils?
Boils are an infection of the skin caused most commonly by Staphylococcus. The hair follicles of the derma get infected. Boils are localized, inflamed, tender, pus-filled swellings in the derma amidst by large red areas.
Symptoms of Boils:
- One or more papules on the exposed parts of the body.
- The papules may be dry or ulcerative, covered with crust and oozing a sticky secretion.
- Slightly roast big onion on flame. Mash it and mix in a teaspoon each turmeric powder and ghee. Apply and tie a bandage.
- Mash the garlic cloves and apply externally.
- Grind neem leaves into a paste and apply on affected parts. Apply a paste of ginger powder and turmeric on boils.
- Soak a few almonds in water, then remove the skins; pound them along with a few neemleaves and some black peppercorns. Form into small balls. Take 1 or 2, twice a day, with warm water. This works as a blood purifier.
- Mix some black pepper powder and a little ghee together and apply on the affected areas.
- Mix cinnamon powder with some water to make a paste. Apply this paste over the affected area for relief from inflammation as well as pain.
- Pound the seeds of methi to make a paste. Warm this and apply on the site of the boil.
- Grind some black cumin seeds in a little water and apply the paste on the affected areas.
- Heat black pepper powder in 1/2 teaspoon Deshi ghee until charred. Use this as an ointment.
- Take fenugreek leaf paste, heat it and when lukewarm, apply on the affected part of the body.
- Apply the juice of wheat grass on the affected skin. It acts as a blood purifier and natural antiseptic. You could also take 50 ml of the juice twice a day.