0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Burning Eyes or Irritation
- Mix the juice of bottle gourd (karela) and sesame oil (til ka tel) in the ratio of 4:1, and heat till the moisture evaporates completely. Once cool, use it for massaging the head.
- For irritation of eyes, mix ¼ cup plain water with 1 tablespoon of rose-water (gulab jal) and wash eyes with it, 2-3 times a day
- Take one teaspoon tomato juice, ½ teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric (haldi) powder and a little gram flour (besan). Make a paste and apply. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
- Drink tomato juice with a few mint leaves a little lemon juice and salt.
- Soak cotton wool in cucumber (kheera) or potato juice and apply around the eyes. You will find a change in 2-3 weeks.