0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
- Take 100 grams of black lentils fry it over flat pan to get dark charcoal residue, grind it properly and store in a glass jar, when required use it with coconut oil apply over the burnt area. This is a classic remedy for burns.
- Applying cow dung on burn instantly relieves the fiery sensation and leaves no scar behind.
- Easy first aid for burn, take raw potato grate it and apply over burn for quick action.
- Covering the burnt area with wheat flour for 15-20 minutes eases burn pain.
- Add turmeric in coconut oil & apply it on the affected areas.
- Soaking burnt area in ice cold water wanes of the fiery burn sensation.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on the burn marks.
- Using castor plant on burnt area assuages pain.
- Applying sesame seeds paste cures steam burns.
- Applying pomegranate leaves paste on burn soothes fiery sensation.
- It’s lethal to cover fresh burn with thick woolen, nylon, synthetic clothes.
- Having good proportion of Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Copper, Zinc in diet helps in reducing burns.
- Take 50 grams of dried coconut oil heat it and add 12 grams of camphor powder mix them and leave it aside to cool. Apply it 3-4 times a day over the burnt area for deep burn cure.
- Take equal quantities of sublimed sulphur and guggul powder mix them well and add goat milk accordingly and apply over the affected area in night.