Home Remedies For Cold Allergy.
- You must protect yourself from the environmental agents by confining yourself inside the house. You should also cover your face when stepping out.
- You should identify the cause of allergy, which could be due certain foods or drugs. One of the home remedies for allergies would be stop the use of foods or medicines that act as allergens to the body.
- You should protect yourself from the environmental effects of heat or cold, as they may worsen your state.
Allergy may not be cured by remedies, but it generally treats itself once the allergen is removed. In case the condition is severe and persistent, you should consult your healthcare provider for expert advice. He/she would most likely prescribe over-the-counter medicines and antihistamines.
skin allergy due to cold
Skin allergy due to cold would disappear with the season, and as such, it is not fatal and may be cured if appropriate precautionary measures are taken. However, if the condition is severe and persistent, you should consult a doctor and consume antihistamines and other over-the-counter medicines to relieve skin allergy symptoms, including rashes and itching.
Allergies are usually caused by environmental factors like dust, smoke, and pollen. It may also be caused by certain foods and drugs. If you are allergic to dust, then some of symptoms of the allergy could be cold, headache, and dizziness, among others. It may also lead to frequent sneezing, runny nose in the morning, nasal congestion, and inflammation. Some of the natural allergic cold remedies are listed as follows:
- First of all, you must protect yourself from environmental allergens or dust. You must cover your nose and face while going out.
- One of the home remedies for nasal congestion caused by allergy is to inhale the fumes of tea tree essential oil in boiling water.
- Another natural allergy remedy to treat an allergic cold is to consume a few drops of castor oil in water on empty stomach.
- One of the other remedies is to consume vegetables juices including cucumber, carrot, and beet root.
- Another way to treat an allergic cold is to consume lime juice in lukewarm water, with a few drops of honey. This will help enhance the resistance of your body over a period of time.
some cures for sore throat and cold caused due to allergies
Allergies are caused by environmental agents or allergens, including dust, pollution, pollen, and smoke. Allergies may also be caused by certain drugs or foods. There are various symptoms of allergies, including colds and sore throats. Allergic colds and sore throats cause frequent sneezing, a runny nose in the morning, nasal inflammation and congestion, and pain and itching in throat. Sore throat allergy remedies are the most sought after because of the prevalence of the condition. Some of the sore throat and cold remedies are as under:
- You should consume lime juice in lukewarm water with a few drops of honey. This will help enhance the body resistance over a period of time and decrease your susceptibility to allergy.
- You can consume a few drops of castor oil in water on an empty stomach to relieve the symptoms of allergic cold.
- Intake of juices of cucumber, beet root, and carrot also helps cure allergic colds and a sore throat.
- One of the other sore throat allergy remedies is to consume powdered cinnamon in warm water with a pinch of pepper and a few drops of honey.
- You can also inhale the fumes of tea tree essential oil by boiling it in water; this helps relieve an allergic cold and a sore throat.
- A decoction of holy basil leaves also helps relieve a sore throat allergy.
You should consult a doctor if the condition persists despite the use of these home remedies.