0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
- Take pomegranate crust and properly dry it in shade then grind it to get fine smooth powder, add it in Luke warm water along with a pinch of camphor, take it empty stomach twice daily morning and evening to cure cough.
- Take 2 grams of Chinese liquorices powder and 2 grams of Indian gooseberry juice add them in 10 grams of pure honey, and have the syrup twice daily to keep cough and cold away.
- Get 10-15 holy basil leaves and 8-10 black pepper beads and prepare a routine tea with them. Have the tea to cure cough, and fever.
- Take 10 grams of Indian gooseberry peel powder and 10 grams of rock sugar, mix them well, have 6 grams of the mixture early morning with fresh water. This remedy even cures long term chronic cough.
- Take 10 grams each of Chinese liquorices and black pepper roast and beat them, add the powdered mixture in 30 grams of jaggery mash it and prepare fine dough to form pea size nodules. Have 3-4 beads with water to allay cough.
- Licking ginger juice and honey syrup heals cough.
- Grate 6 grams of ginger, beat 2 grams of black pepper and add these in 20 grams of jaggery. Boil the mixture in 250 grams of water till it reduces to one fourth of the content, filter it after cooling and have the syrup for 3-4 days to cure cold and cough.