• Dark circles are very common amongst people
• They usually ruin a person’s look
Symptoms to look for:
• Dark discoloration of the skin under the eye
• Ageing results in dryness of skin which leads to dark circles
• Mental or physical stress
• Lack of sleep
• An unhealthy diet
Natural home remedy using cucumber and potato:
1. Peel and slice ½ cucumber
2. Peel and chop 1 potato
3. Crush them together to make paste
4. Press this paste on a sieve
5. Extract the juice
6. Chill the juice
7. Dip cotton pads in the juice
8. Place them on your eyelids making sure they cover the entire dark spots
9. Leave for 15-20 min
10. Wash gently
Natural home remedy using tomato, lemon juice, turmeric powder and gram flour:
1. Crush 1 tomato
2. Press it on a sieve to extract juice
3. Add ½ tsp of lemon juice
4. Add a pinch of turmeric powder
5. Add 2 tsp gram flour and mix well
6. Apply on dark circles
7. Wash it off after 15 min
Natural home remedy using mint leaves and lemon:
1. Crush a handful of fresh mint leaves to a paste
2. Squeeze ½ a lemon in it
3. Apply the mixture on the dark circles
4. Leave for 15 minutes
5. Wash it off with water and dry
• Eat nutritious and wholesome meals
• Drink a lot of water and juices
• Avoid smoking and drinking
BNS PRODUCT – KAYA CREAM
The best natural skin cure for acne, pimples and dark spots.
One of the best acne natural remedy as it provides nourishment to the skin cells and helps to remove old acne scars.
Is a wonderful pimple natural cure.
Naturally helps to remove dark circles under the eyes and blemishes from the skin by cleaning of the blood.
Helps to improve the skin tone by nourishing the skin with essential minerals and vitamins.
Is a wonderful remedy to remove the age related spots on the face. It is best remedy to prevent wrinkles.
Helps to give a young appearance to your face and helps to remove fine lines
Prepare a paste by adding with rose water or un-boiled milk. Apply it on the face and keep it for three to four hours and then wash with luke-warm water.
100 gm / 500 rs.