0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
- Boil well 1 teaspoon lasan (garlic) in 2 tablespoons gingelly oil (til ka tel). Cool and filter. Use as ear drops (2 to 3 drops).
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice in 1 teaspoon lukewarm water. Put 4 drops of this into the ear.
- Use neem leaf juice as ear drops.
- Peel 2 flakes of garlic (lasan) and mix with 2 tablespoon of mustard oil (sarson ka tel). Heat on low flame. When the garlic starts burning and turns blackish, remove oil from fire. Strain through a clean muslin cloth. Dip a piece of cotton wool in warm oil and squeeze in 2-3 drops of oil into the ear.
- Put 3-4 drops of the juice extracted out of tulsi leaves.
- Warm ¼ teaspoon mustard oil (sarson ka tel) and pour it in the ear. Thereafter, dip a piece of cotton wool in the oil and plug it in the ear.
EARACHE ON FLIGHT (WHILE FLYING)
- To ease earache while travelling by air, close your mouth, hold your nose tight and blow your nose very gently. This trick equalizes the air pressure in the middle ear.
Another way is to act as if you are swallowing something