0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Natural Home Remedies for Eosinophilia
Follow these home remedies for Eosinophilia and you will notice a great improvement in your immunity.
- • Put few drops of eucalyptus oil in your steam water, this will help in softening and clearing the mucus.
- • Add some freshly crushed ginger or some ginger juice to your tea to make help cure this problem, to some extent.
- • You can also have a mixture of pepper powder and honey in water. With the intake of this solution twice daily you can improve your immunity too.
- • Another valuable home remedy for Eosinophilia is drinking a glass of warm milkwith a pinch of turmeric powder.
- • Ginseng or ashvagandha is useful in reducing inflammation of all kinds.
- • Above all, drink sufficient quantity of water.
- • Gargle with 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds boiled in the water. This works as an effective Eosinophilia natural treatment.
- • Holy basil serves as a useful home medicine for Eosinophilia.
- • Improve your consumption of green leafy vegetables and fruits to facilitate the process of healing.
- • You may also try yoga which can help you in making your body healthy as well as increase your immunity.
- • One of the best home remedies for Eosinophilia is found in Malabar nut. Prepare a juice of it and have it daily.
The best way to reduce Eosinophilia is to clear things that trigger the problem.
- • Cut down your daily dose of beverage.
- • Avoid smoking.
- • Avoid eating yoghurt, banana as they increase mucus production.
- • Prefer staying in a dust-free environment.