0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
- Any kind of work that causes eyestrain such as reading for long hours or working on computers can be relieved by focusing your eyes on a far away (distant) object for 2 minutes after every one hour.
- Nothing is more helpful when the eyes are tired than 10 minutes complete rest in a dark room. This relieves strain and relaxes muscles.
- “Palming” – An excellent way of resting the eyes. To do this, shut your eyes, not too lightly, but just so that the lids fall naturally and easily. Now cup your hands (palms), and place them gently over the closed eyes. Do it for a few moments during the day.
- Boil ½ teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf) in a cup of water till it is reduced to half. Cover and keep aside to cool. Strain through a fine strainer. Use as eye drops.
- Boil apple peel with water for a few minutes. Strain and sweeten with honey. Drink this or use it as an eye wash (for eye wash, honey can be omitted) for beneficial results in all eye problems.
- From the early times our grandmothers have been recommending amla murabba for good eyes and health. It is also recommended for pregnant women. In both the above conditions, it does a world of good due to its high medicinal value.
- Mangoes are very rich in vitamin A and so their liberal consumption is very beneficial in various eye disorders. Night blindness, very common in undernourished children, is caused due to vitamin A deficiency. These patients benefit greatly by liberal consumption of mangoes.