0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
|Simple Ways to Control Hypertension:1. Always check your blood pressure and pulse regularly. A normal resting heart rate (pulse) is between 66 and 82. Visit to your doctor, if your pulse rate is high.
2. Exercise aerobically. It lowers blood pressure and prevents hypertension.
3. Many doctors think weight loss is the single most important no drug treatment for prevention of hypertension so lose your weight if you are overweight.
4. Eat a low-fat, high-fiber diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. It is acceptable to use salt in control, unless your doctor orders otherwise.6. Hypertension and smoking significantly increase your risk of stroke so quit smoking.
7. Try to keep your stress under control as it constricts your arteries and veins so reduce your stress, which is beneficial to your health.
8. Take a look at your family’s health history. If you have close relatives with hypertension, you are more likely to suffer from this disease. You will need to be even more diligent in checking your blood pressure.
9. High blood cholesterol can narrow arteries and make you more prone to hypertension so check your cholesterol once a year.
10. Always keep a journal of your cholesterol, blood pressure and pulse.
11. If you have diabetes, keep your blood sugar under control.