|Hair Loss and its reasonsThe fall of hairs during combing, washing or sometimes while sleeping, on pillows and bed can be determine as a problem of hair loss.
Hair loss is now a very common problem that every person is facing today. Each strand of hair grows from a hair follicle.
The new cells that are synthesized are added on to the root of hairs. This causes growth of hairs, but when the growth is hampered due to hormonal imbalance or improper diet, it leads to hair fall.
There can be a number of further reasons of hair fall. There are many reasons behind hair fall; following are some major causes for hair loss:
- If you want to reduce hair fall then avoid stress.
- Working too much can also be a major cause for hair fall.
- Some time if you have undergone with a major operation or have suffered a long illness you can face the problem of hair loss.
- You may face the problem of hair fall if you are taking a poor diet.
- Over exposure to sun may causes hair fall also.
- Pregnancy is another reason for hair fall. Pregnant women may observe hair loss problems with in a period of about 3 months after delivery.
- Poor blood circulation in the scalp is a major cause for the hair fall.
- In some people hair loss is related with heredity problem.