1. HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE
2. HOME REMEDIES FOR DIABETES
3. HOME REMEDIES FOR WEIGHT GAIN
4. HOME REMEDIES FOR MIGRAINE
5. HOME REMEDIES FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
6. HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR LOSS
7. HOME REMEDIES FOR THYROID
8. HOME REMEDIES FOR PILES (HEMORRHOIDS)
9. HOME REMEDIES FOR LEUCODERMA
10. HOME REMEDIES FOR CONSTIPATION
11. HOME REMEDIES FOR OBESITY : WEIGHT LOSE
12. HOME REMEDIES FOR ACIDITY
13. HOME REMEDIES FOR ASTHAMA
14. HOME REMEDIES FOR DIARRHOEA
15. HOME REMEDIES FOR COMMON COLD :DRY COUGH, NOSE RUNNING, SNEEZING
16. HOME REMEDIES FOR DRY SKIN
17. HOME REMEDIES FOR SINUSITIS
18. HOME REMEDIES FOR SCIATIC PAIN
19. HOME REMEDIES FOR ANAEMIA
20. HOME REMEDIES FOR PSORIASIS
21. HOME REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY STONES
22. HOME REMEDIES FOR BACK PAIN
23. HOME REMEDIES FOR OILY SKIN
24. HOME REMEDIES FOR DARK CIRCLES
25. HOME REMEDIES FOR LOW B.P.
26. HOME REMEDIES FOR HYPOTHYROIDISM
27. HOME REMEDIES FOR HEADACHE
28. HOME REMEDIES FOR SNORING
29. HOME REMEDIES FOR FREQUENT URINATION
30. HOME REMEDIES FOR HEAD LICE
31. HOME REMEDIES FOR DIGESTIVE DISORDERS
32. HOME REMEDIES FOR UNWANTED HAIR
33. HOME REMEDIES FOR TOOTH PAIN
34. HOME REMEDIES FOR CANKER SORES
35. HOME REMEDIES FOR GASTRITIS
36, SUJOK THERAPY FOR CONSTIPATION
37. HOME REMEDIES FOR TENNIS ELBOW /TENDONITIS
38. HOME REMEDIES FOR BLACK HEADS
39. HOME REMEDIES FOR WEAKNESS
40. HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN ALLERGIES
41. HOME REMEDIES FOR CHOLESTROL (LDL)
42. HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATMENT FOR DISC SPACE
43. HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN FUNGUS
44. HOME REMEDIES FOR BLOCKED ARTERIES.
45. HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE SCARS
46. HOME REMEDIES FOR MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
47. BLACK BEAN BROTH RECEPIE FOR ARTHRITIS RELIEF AND GOUT / URIC ACID CURES
48. TIPS TO LOWER URIC ACID LEVELS IN BLOOD NATURALLY
49. HOME REMEDIES FOR LEG CRAMPS
50. HOME REMEDIES FOR EXCESSIVE SALIVA IN CHILDREN – DROOLING
51. HOME REMEDIES FOR BAD BREADTH / SMELL
52. HOME REMEDIES FOR ULCERS IN INTESTINE
53. HOME REMEDIES FOR HEEL PAIN
54. HOME REMEDIES FOR GINGIVITIS ( BLEEDING GUMS)
55. HOME REMEDIES FOR PAIN IN LEGS
56. HOME REMEDIES FOR BLEMISHES : DARK SKIN
57. HOME REMEDIES FOR STRETCH MARKS
58. HOME REMEDIES TO STOP THUMB SUCKING
59. HOME REMEDIES FOR VARICOSE VEINS
60. HOME REMEDIES FOR BLACKHEADS AND WHITEHEADS
61. HOME REMEDIES FOR RHEUMATISM ( PAIN IN BONE MUSCLE AND JOINTS)
62. EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES FOR CRAMPS
63. HOME REMEDIES FOR DAMAGES LIGAMENTS
64. HOME REMEDIES FOR BEDWETTING
65. HOME REMEDIES TO BEAT BRITTLE ,BLACK AND FLACKING NAILS WITH YOUR DIET
66. NATURE CARE FOR PARALYSIS
67. HOME REMEDIES FOR FLU
68. HOME REMEDIES FOR INTESTINAL WORMS.
3. Weight Gain
5. High Blood Pressure
6. Hair Loss
8. Piles (Hemorrhoids)
11. Obesity: Weight Lose
15. Common Cold: Dry cough, Nose running, Sneezing
16. Dry skin
18. Sciatic Pain
21. Kidney Stones
22. Back pain
23. Oily Skin
24. Dark circles
25. Low B.P
26. Hair Loss
29. Dry Skin
40.Hair on Chin
LINK TO SUJOK FOR CONSTIPATION
40. Home Remedies for Skin Allergies
Skin allergy symptoms — redness, itching, swelling — often go away on their own in a week or two, with or without treatment. Meanwhile, there are some things you can do to make it more comfortable.
Avoid contact. It might sound obvious but it’s worth a reminder. For healing to happen, you must stop using or touching what’s triggering your allergy.
Cool it off. A cool compress or a cool shower can help calm a fiery rash. Gently pat dry and then moisturize.
Soak it. Colloidal oatmeal is oatmeal that is ground down to a powder so it mixes well with water. For some people, it can calm inflamed skin. But some people can be sensitive and have reactions to oatmeal. To try it, go for lukewarm, not hot water. Hot water can irritate and dry your skin.
Add anti-itch cream. Over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream or calamine lotion may relieve itching.
Loosen it up. Don’t wear tight clothes. They can irritate your rash. Play it loose and cool.
For severe symptoms, try a damp dressing. First find a soft cotton garment like a long-sleeve T-shirt or long underwear. Soak it in water, wring it out and then put it on. Wear a garment over top that’s snug, but not too tight.
Rashes or skin problems that last should always be checked out by a doctor, even if they get a little better by home treatment. They could be a sign of a serious medical condition.
Home remedies for polycystic ovaries. (Growth in ovary).
Ashwagandha roots (Withania somnifera; entire about 150 gms),
Arjun bark (Terminalia arjuna; about 70 gms)
Divide both of these into 30 equal parts. Now boil 1 part every morning in 3 cups of water (approx 150ml) and reduce to 1 cup. Now filter this mixture and add 1cup of cow’s milk to it. Boil the mixture again over a low flame till milk remains. Add 2 cardamoms while boiling. Consume this milk early morning empty stomach. Little sugar can be added for taste. The remaining filtrate of Ashwagandha and Arjun can be used similarly in evening. During summer months, Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus var. javanica) can be substituted for Ashwagandha.
Deodara [Cedrus deodar] bark 40 gms
Boil the bark in 500ml of water and reduce it to 50ml. Consume this tea on empty stomach 3 times away. One can use the same bark for all three times or use fresh as per liking. This is very good remedy.
Punarnava [Boehravia repens] root 30gms
Gokshur [Tribulus terresteris] 10 gms
Prepare an herbal tea as mentioned in MEDICINE 2 and consume fresh 3 times a day on empty stomach
41. Home Remedies for Cholesterol (LDL)
Home remedies cholesterol
#1: Mix 1 tsp. of roasted chicory root. 1 tsp. of lime flowers. ½ tsp. of fenugreek seeds. ½ tsp. of ginger rhizome. 1 quart of water. Boil all ingredients, let it cool, strain. Drink 2 cups a day. Home remedies cholesterol
#2: Eat Garlic or take 1 capsule twice a day. It lowers LDL cholesterol level in 12% and increases HDLs.Home remedies cholesterol
#3: Niacin is particularly helpful in lowering cholesterol. However, inositol hexaniacinate is an even better and safer form of niacin. Inositol hexaniacinate is composed of one molecule of inositol and six molecules of niacin. Inositol hexaniacinate has been used in Europe for over thirty years to lower cholesterol levels. Inositol hexaniacinate yields slightly better results than standard niacin and is better tolerated because it is flush free and doesn’t have any long-term side effects on the liver or blood sugar control.Home remedies cholesterol
#4:Chromium is vital in the synthesis of cholesterol, fats and protein. Chromium maintains stable blood sugar levels through proper insulin utilization and can be helpful for people with diabetes and/or hypoglycemia. Studies have shown that low plasma chromium levels can be an indication of coronary artery disease. Take 400 mcg. a day of chromium picolinate to improve HDL to LDL ratio.Home remedies cholesterol
#5:Taking Vitamin C with bioflavonoids 4000 mg. a day lowers cholesterol.Home remedies cholesterol
#6:Ginger reduces cholesterol and thins the blood improving circulationHome remedies cholesterol
#7:Guggul reduces LDL by 35% increases HDL by 20 % in 12 weeks, prevents arteriosclerosis. It performs better then many drugs in several studies.
42. Treatment for disc space
Disc desiccation is a degenerative condition of the lumbar spine which is associated with comprised disc space which in turn is associated with symptoms like lower back pain. In some cases the causes can be attributed to direct or indirect trauma to the spine, but is often associated with general wear and tear of the disc while in others it may be linked with genetic factors.This article provides basic treatment for disc desiccation and provides host of home remedies that can help in alleviate the symptoms associated with the condition. However, in severe and progressive conditions, surgical intervention is inevitable.Disc Desiccation is considered to be a degenerative disorder which affects the lumbar spine. While this condition is linked with degeneration, it affects one third of all people between the age group of 30 to 50 years. While pain is the most common symptom associated with disc desiccation, there are a host of other symptoms that can lead to the condition.Disc desiccation may not be easily visible on an X-ray scan and would require an MRI scan to confirm the diagnosis for the condition.
What Causes Disc Desiccation?
While most cases of disc desiccation can be traced back to an episode of direct or indirect trauma to the spine.Inevitably there is a history of a fall or a back injury which may have precipitated the problem. Indirect injury may include injury caused due to swinging a golf club or lifting heaving weights.However in about 50% of the cases, disc desiccation is associated with age related wear and tear of the tissue. Some experts suggest that some form of genetic predisposition may also be observed. However some of the other risk factors include wrong posture especially among individuals with a desk bound job or faulty dietary practices, which may result in deficiency and rapid degeneration of skeletal system.
Symptoms Of Disc Desiccation
While nagging and low grade pain is the most common symptom associated with disc desiccation, some of the other symptoms associated with the condition include the following,Pain is located around the lower back region and may radiate down to the hips or the thighs.The pain is worse when sitting, primarily due to extra pressure on the disc in comparison to when a person is standing or walking.Certain movements like moving forward, bending or twisting can aggravate some of the symptoms.The symptoms of back pain are primarily attributed to inflammation of the surrounding nerve tissue along with instability of the outer rings of the disc which fail to absorb stress especially during motion.
Disc Desiccation Treatment
While surgical treatment may be required in serious cases, mild to moderate disc desiccation can be handled using conservative treatment measures in congruence with alternate therapies.
Homeopathic drug like Bryonia and Rhus Tox are very useful in alleviating the pain associated with this condition. These drugs need to be consumed in low potency and should be repeated four times a day.
43. Home Remedy for skin fungus.
Tea tree oil is the best skin fungus home remedy. Dilute tea tree oil with olive oil in the ratio of 2: 5, two parts of tea tree oil and five parts of carrier oil, olive oil. Tea tree oil action against skin fungus is well elicited by many practitioners of naturopathy.
Apple cider vinegar is another home remedy which can kill the skin fungus from its roots. As it can cause irritation to the skin, apply diluted apple cider vinegar with water. Its action is best on the skin fungus that causes white patches imitating vitiligo. These white spots are called tinea versicolor infection. They occur on the face, on the arms, chest and back. Simply dab the diluted vinegar with a cotton ball three to four times in a day for few days until you find the white spots have vanished.
Apply yogurt on the affected skin fungus. Yogurt contains colony of live bacteria that can fight fungus infestation and eradicate them. You can also consume yogurt regularly in your diet.
44. Home Cure for Blocked Arteries
There are many effective remedies and cures for blocked arteries. Following are some of the most beneficial cure that can help you clear the blocked arteries:Changes in lifestyle can help you clear your blocked arteries. By lifestyle change I mean, giving up oily, junk and processed foods.Regular physical exercises also help in treating blocked arteries.
Consuming garlic on a daily basis will help in clearing arteries, improving circulatory system and casting out toxic waste from the blood.Mince two to three cloves of garlic and put in a glass filled with orange juice. Consume the mixture for curing blocked arteries.Rutin is a compound found in various plants. This compound is beneficial for absorbing Vitamin C in the body, strengthening capillaries, hardening artery walls and treating blocked arteries
.Mixture of apple cider vinegar and garlic is also an effective cure for blocked arteries.Saturating lemon peel in water overnight and consume the mixture at least thrice a day for strengthening arteries and treating blocked arteries.
Honey is also useful for treating blocked arteries.You can try drinking a glass of carrot juice daily. This will help to improve blood circulation and will prevent blockage in the arteries.Combination of honey and lemon juice can also work wonders in treating blocked arteries.
45. Home remedies for acne scars
If any of you have happened to be
unfortunate enough to have
suffered from acne, either now in
the present, or in the past, you’ll
know just how badly this awful
affliction can affect you, both
physically, and psychologically. It is
a condition which makes individuals
extremely self conscious about their
appearance and how they look and
can be difficult to treat and get rid
of. Even if you now happen to have
gotten rid of your acne, in some
cases, the scars left behind can be
unsightly to say the least. If you
yourself happen to suffer from acne
scarring then fear not, because in
this article we’ll take a look at five
simple, yet effective home
remedies to help you rid yourself
of any unsightly acne scarring you
may be suffering with.
Sandalwood and Rose water paste : This is especially simple as it is
literally, not surprisingly,
sandalwood and rose water,
combined together until a thick
paste has been formed. Once you
have the desired consistency,
simply apply it to the affected area,
and wait, the longer the better. If
you can tolerate it, then apply the
paste like a face mask before bed,
and leave it on overnight. This isn’t
a super quick fix, so you will be
required to apply the face mask for
a prolonged period of time, until
you notice an improvement in your
Fenugreek leaf paste : Another completely natural
treatment for acne scars is
Simply make a
paste out of ground up fenugreek
seeds and a bit of water, and apply
to your face like a face mask.
Alternatively, you can boil up some
fenugreek seeds in some water,
blend together, and apply the mix
to your face once it has cooled
down. Again leave the paste for as
long as you can tolerate, and repeat
the process as necessary.
Olive oil : This wonderful oil, derived from the
humble olive is simply fantastic for
a number of health related issues,
including the treatment of acne
scars. Massage the oil onto the
affected area daily for a number of
weeks, or even months. The oil acts
like a natural moisturizer that
softens the texture of your skin, and
makes the acne scars much less
Aloe Vera : When it comes to the treatment of
skin related disorders, few natural
remedies can top the medicinal
properties of Aloe Vera.
Commonly used as a natural
remedy to help treat scars and
wounds, it’s no wonder it’s so
effective when treating unsightly
acne scars. Simply get your hands
on some Aloe Vera juice (available
at most good health stores, or the
internet), and apply to your skin
every day if possible. By doing this
you’ll be able to drastically reduce
the level of acne scarring, and help
combat any future acne breakouts
in the future.
Lemon juice : If you happen to suffer from darker acne scars, then lemon juice is for you. Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to the affected area, and wait until the skin has absorbed it all. Once it has indeed all been absorbed, rinse it off with cold water. Lemon juice helps combat dark acne scars and blemishes by lightening them so they’re much less obvious.
46. It’s that time of the month and you are not pleased, simply because of menstrual cramps.
Women experience menstrual cramps in varying degrees. Medically menstrual cramps are known as dysmenorrhea. These cramps usually occur in the lower abdomen and sometimes the pain can be felt in the thigh or lower back area. Here are some remedies for menstrual cramps:
– Increase your liquid intake to preventing dehydration as dehydration aggravates menstrual cramps.
– Ginger is a wonder herb and has tremendous health benefits that even extend to easing menstrual cramps. -Boil some ginger slices in water. Keep sipping this throughout the day.
– Placing a hot water bag on the stomach will help in easing the pain or a better option is to squeeze a towel in hot water and place it on the stomach.
– Avoid drinking caffeinated products whether its coffee and aerated drinks as they tend to cause irritation in the intestines.
– Sipping mint or peppermint flavoured tea throughout the day is known to ease the discomfort caused by menstrual cramps.
– During menstruation, the pelvic area tends to get congested. Therefore, drinking more hot liquids promotes blood flow to the pelvic area and helps in relaxing the pelvic muscles. Consume green tea and herbal teas throughout the day.
– Women whose bodies are weak, tend to suffer menstrual cramps in greater severity. Therefore, you need to curb the lack of vitamins and minerals in the body. There are various vitamin supplements available in the market today, but it is best to consult a doctor before opting for the choice of vitamin supplements.
– Stretching your arms and legs will help easing out menstrual cramps.
– Drinking a glass of the juice of carrot, beetroot, cucumber along with parsley.
47. Black bean broth recipe for arthritis relief and gout / uric acid cures.
Prepare the broth from organic black beans. Follow the simple directions below. 1. Rinse about 7 ounces of black beans in cool water and clean very well, removing all grit and debris. 2. Cover the black beans with 2 quarts of filtered or purified water and bring to a boil. Keep the pot covered to preserve the liquid. 3. Reduce the heat and let the water and black bean mixture simmer for about 90 minutes. 4. When cooking is complete, strain the liquid and cool. The broth comprises the simple cure for gout. 5. Start by drinking 2 cups of the plain black bean broth once a day and observe its affects on your symptoms. Increase the quantity as needed for gout pain relief and an effective arthritis cure. The remainder of the broth should be refrigerated. It can be consumed either cold or reheated, but not in a microwave. The remaining black beans may be added in salads or other dishes and offer an additional nutrition. Always make your black bean broth from organic beans to avoid chemicals, pesticides and GMOs. Obtain the optimal nutrients from organic beans for the treatment of arthritis and gout.
48. Here are 3 simple tips on how to lower uric acid levels in the blood naturally…
(1) Drink between 2 and 3 liters of water everyday. Drink small amounts regularly throughout the day. Water helps the kidneys to process and flush uric acid out of the body.
(2) Consume a baking soda solution to help dissolve uric acid crystals, and, increase uric acid solubility. Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to 8 oz of water. Mix thoroughly, and drink maximum 8 glasses daily. One before bedtime, one when you get up in the morning, and one every 2 to 4 hours between meals. Repeat until the symptoms have gone.
[Note: Since baking soda is high in sodium, change to a salt-free diet whilst taking this remedy. And, if you suffer from high blood pressure, although you can take it as long as you monitor your blood pressure closely, it’s better not to use this remedy at all.]
(3) Change to a low purine diet. Since uric acid comes from the breakdown of purines, and, purines also exist in our foods, a gout sufferer needs to go onto a diet that is relatively low in purines. This also means avoiding high purine foods completely…
The general types of food to avoid are fatty red meats, offal, poultry and some seafood. And, it’s important to avoid alcohol. Beer, in particular, is a trigger for gout.
The types of foods that make up a low purine diet are things like; essential fatty acids (e.g. tuna, salmon, etc.), low fat dairy products, complex carbohydrates (e.g. bread, cereal, pasta, rice, vegetables, fruit, etc.), fruits such as cherries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, etc.
These are three of the most effective natural ways to reduce uric acid levels. Try them if you’ve got gout just now and see how they care for u.
49. Home Remedies For Leg Cramps •
A glass of lukewarm milk before going to bed is a simple, yet effective way to treat the leg cramps. • Prepare chamomile tea and have it at least 5 times a day, for about 2 weeks. For every cup of water, take two or three teaspoons of chamomile flower. Bring the water to a boil and let the flower steep in it for a few minutes. Strain, add sugar or honey, and drink warm. • A hot shower before going to bed is effective in curing leg cramps. Pour some hot water on the painful area as well. • While you are on bed, stretch the legs as far as you can and keep it in the same position for half an hour. While standing, push your heel onto the floor and bend your toes upwards. This is a good way to treat leg cramps. • For people who often face the problem of leg cramps, press your toes against the wall and stretch the calf muscles. Repeat this 15-20 times. • A cup of red raspberry leaf tea, consumed in the morning and evening, is good for relieving a person suffering from leg cramps. Bring a cup of water to a boil and add a tsp red raspberry tea to it. Let it steep for a few minutes, strain and drink when still warm. • Mix one tbsp of calcium lactate, one tsp of apple cider vinegar and one tsp of honey in half a glass of lukewarm water. Have this once a day. It will be helpful in treating leg cramps. • Using hot water bottle on the affected area is also beneficial in treating and curing cramps. • Consume 2-3 bananas per day, as it increases the potassium intake in the body, thereby relieving a person from cramps. • Having 2 tsp of honey per day is helpful in preventing leg cramps. • Increase the intake of foods rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium daily. • Massaging the affected area with essential oils, like lavender oil and rosemary oil and eucalyptus oil. After massaging, wrap the affected area with a towel dipped in hot water.
50. Home remedies for excessive saliva in children – Drooling
Saliva Producing Foods in Children:
Excessive saliva production or drooling is considered normal in infants below 2 years of age. However, the condition may sometimes be a symptom of a more serious medical condition for children above four years of age. Some foods that produce excessive saliva in children and should be avoided are as follows:
• Honey, lollies, jams • Dried fruits, cakes, sweet biscuits • Sugary cereals, fruit roll ups, muesli bars • Fizzy colas, sports drinks • Fruit drinks, cordials, fruit juices
Excessive saliva production may be a temporary ailment. However, the persistence of the symptoms may be an indicator of an underlying neurological disease, especially in the elderly. Consult the doctor or a medical specialist at the earliest.
• Sucking on lemon wedges regulates saliva production and reduces excess saliva formation. . • Correct posture can reduce drooling.
• Eating with closed mouth will help in proper swallowing of saliva instead of spilling.
• The excess saliva may also be absorbed by placing a small pinch of ground coffee beneath the tongue.
• Another good remedy for excessive saliva in the mouth is to suck on a few sunflower seeds. This is also a beneficial remedy for increased saliva production during pregnancy. —————————————————————
51. Bad breath/smell
Lime juice: Rinse mouth with lime juice mixed in water. Cardamom: Slowly chewing one or two cardamom seeds also help to minimize bad breath.
Fenugreek: A tea made from the seeds of fenugreek is useful. Put one teaspoon of seeds in half a litre of water and allow it to boil slowly at low temperature for fifteen minutes. It should then be strained and used as tea.
Aloe-vera: Drink 1/2 cup aloe-vera juice twice a day.
Honey and cinnamon: Gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water first thing in the morning so that breath stays fresh throughout the day.
Do’s Clean the teeth after each meal. Use dental floss. Eat more raw fruits and vegetables. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water each day.
Don’ts Don’t smoke. Cigarettes are major cause of bad breath. Avoid alcohol, tea, and coffee. Don’t use mouthwash containing sugar, alcohol, and dyes. Avoid offending foods.
52. Home remedies for ulcers in intestine
An ulcer is a wound or erosion in the lower portion of the food pipe, stomach, or duodenum. A gastric ulcer occurs when the natural resistance of the stomach tissues towards acids and the digestive juices decreases. There is pain in the middle of the chest after having a meal because the food irritates the ulcer, therefore one tends to avoid eating. In a duodenal ulcer, there is increased acid secretion in the stomach, which trickles down into the duodenum and erodes it. This condition occurs on an empty stomach and so one prefers to overeat. In Ayurveda, gastric ulcer is known as annadravshool. Annadrava means ‘assimilated food’, and shool means ‘pain’, i.e., ‘pain that arises when the food is eaten’. The duodenal ulcer is known as parinaamshool: parinaam refers to the ‘post-digestive fluid’, so parinamshool is the ‘pain (shool) occurring after the final stage of digestion in the stomach’.
Home Remedies: Have 1 glassful of cold milk with a pinch of green cardamom powder and 1 teaspoon powdered rock candy (or unrefined sugar), 3-4 times a day or whenever there is pain.
Take 1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki) powder with ½ teaspoon of powdered rock candy (or unrefined sugar) twice a day on an empty stomach.
Mix 1 teaspoon of roasted barley flour into 1 glassful of water. Add 1 teaspoon of powdered rock candy (or unrefined sugar). Have this 3-4 times a day.
Diet and Lifestyle Have light and easily digestible food. Use whole-wheat flour, brown rice or parboiled rice, cow’s milk, coconut water, and barley water. Avoid heavy, dry, penetrating, spicy, and sour foods. Avoid fish, mustard oil, mustard seeds, pulses, rice, tea, coffee, and alcohol. Avoid waking up late in the night, sitting under the sun, and fasting.
53. Home Remedies For Heel Pain
Mustard Seeds Mustard seeds can also be used in the treatment of foot pain. It helps to remove the toxic water from the body, improves blood circulation and removes inflammation, thus giving relief from foot pain. Take some mustard seeds and grind them and then add it to half bucket of warm water. Now soak your feet in this water for ten to fifteen minutes and finally pat dry your feet. This remedy will control the swelling and pain.
Asparagus Asparagus can also be used to reduce foot pain as it can remove excess fluid out of your system. Take some asparagus and steam it for a few minutes. Now eat these asparagus which will act as a natural diuretic. It means it will flush out the excess fluid from your system and the inflammation will automatically get reduced. This remedy is a good option when the foot pain is associated with some kind of inflammation.
Hot and Cold Water Hot and cold water therapy can also be used to treat foot pain. While the hot treatment will promote blood flow, cold treatment will reduce the inflammation. When suffering from foot pain, apply a heat pad and an ice pack alternately for ten minutes to reduce foot pain. Another option is fill one bucket with cold water and another one with bearable hot water. Now sit in a comfortable chair, and dip your feet in hot water for two minutes and then do the same with cold water for ten minutes. Repeat the whole process two to three times again.
Vinegar Vinegar is used in various treatments including foot pain. In order to get relief from foot pain caused due to some kind of sprains or strains, you need to use vinegar wraps both hot and cold. For this remedy take equal amounts of vinegar and water in two vessels. In one vessel use cold water and in the other use hot water. Now soak a towel in the hot water and vinegar mixture, squeeze out the excess moisture and then wrap it around your foot. Leave it wrapped for five minutes. Next repeat
54. Home Remedy For Gingivitis (Bleeding gums)
The best home remedy to cure gingivitis would be to brush twice regularly. Use herbal toothpaste and herbal mouthwash.
One of the most effective natural remedies to cure gingivitis is to rub the gums with clove oil. There may be burning sensation but it would heal the ailment. Another method would be to chew a piece of clove in the mouth.
Toothpaste containing mint, babool, neem, holy basil would be the best deal to fight gingivitis. Not only do they avoid the spreading of the infection, but also reduce the swelling or inflammation.
Gargling also helps treat gingivitis. Take a glass of lukewarm water and add a pinch of salt to it. Gargle with this concoction, twice a day. Gargling with triphala concoction is beneficial in curing gingivitis. In a glass of lukewarm water, add a tsp of triphala powder. Gargle with this combination.
Aloe vera proves helpful in treating gingivitis. Rub the aloe vera pulp in the mouth. After rubbing once, gargle with water. Repeat the process a few times.
Make a mixture of baking soda and water. Dab the affected area with a finger and then brush with the herbal powder. Not only would it heal but also neutralize the acidity of bacteria.
Take equal amounts of 3% solution of Hydrogen Peroxide and water. Gargle with this combination but make sure that it is not consumed.
Increase in the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables. Include foods rich in fiber and vitamin C and those that have low saturated fat.
55. Home remedies for pain in legs.
If you are suffering from pain in the legs and thighs, you need to first figure out why this is happening. There can be no such pains if you do not have some sort of other problems, as these are merely symptoms of something else. One of the reasons for a pain of this kind would be that you are extremely overweight and your legs have to support the weight of your entire body. Our legs normally do not put on weight in proportion with the rest of the body. When this happens, the legs remain thinner and still have to bear the brunt of the weight of the entire body. This could be a reason why you are in pain like this. You need to concentrate on losing your bulk weight if this is your problem. You can start with dieting and some mild exercise. The simplest and most basic form of exercise is walking, but since you are already troubled with leg ache, you can stay off your feet. Try to start with a thrice a week session of yoga with a qualified instructor who will know how to guide someone in your position correctly. If this is your problem, it should take a few weeks to resolve itself. If not, and if you are unable to zero in on what is causing the aches and pains, then you need to find relief remedies. The simplest one is soak your legs in a hot tub which is full and to which you have added a handful of Epsom salt. This will help with providing relief by taking the pain away from your body. You can also gently massage your thighs and calves with warm mustard oil. This will also help to reduce the pain significantly. You also need to apply yourself towards strengthening your muscles. A lot of times, weak muscles can also lead to aches and pains. If your legs are not strong, then they will be unable to support you in terms of exercise as well as general activities such as walking and so on. Increase your intake of proteins in order to make your muscles stronger. Most of the muscle mass is made up of proteins, so your diet cannot be poor in proteins. The richest sources of proteins are milk, milk products and white meat. You can also add beans and legumes if you are a vegetarian or if you cannot have milk.
56. Blemishes:Dark skin
• A blemish is a discoloured or a marked area on the skin
• Marks may develop on skin due to skin conditions like boils, pimples or acne • Other causes include, o Skin injuries o Age o Sun spots o Freckles o Moles
Natural home remedy using almonds and milk:
1. Soak 7-8 almonds in water for 12 hours 2. Peel and crush them 3. Add a little milk to make a paste 4. Apply on blemishes 5. Leave it overnight 6. Wash with cold water in the morning 7. Do this for at least 2 weeks
Natural home remedy using potato:
1. Take a potato slice 2. Rub on the affected area for 10 min 3. Do this 2-3 times a day
Natural home remedy using mint leaves:
1. Crush some mint leaves into a fine paste 2. Apply this paste on the blemishes 3. Leave it for 20 min 4. Wash off with cold water
57. Stretch Marks:
• Stretch marks usually appear on: o Abdomen o Back o Waist o Arms o Hips o Breast o Lower back o Legs
Symptoms to look for:
• Stretch marks are thick red or purple lines on the skin • Over time, these lines fade to white or silver in colour
• Skin is made up of elastin, which is a soft elastic tissue. It makes the skin soft, supple and stretchable. Over-stretching of skin damages elastin resulting in stretch marks. • Sudden weight change • Rapid body growth during teenage • Pregnancy
Natural home remedy using apricots:
1. Cut and remove seeds of 2-3 apricots 2. Crush them to paste 3. Apply this paste on the marks 4. Leave it for 20 min 5. Wash it off with lukewarm water 6. Repeat this regularly for 1 month
Natural home remedy using aloe vera:
1. Aloe vera has plant collagen which repairs the skin. 2. Remove the thorns and outer skin of a few aloe vera leaves 3. Extract the gel from inside 4. Apply this gel on the stretch marks 5. Leave it for 2 hr 6. Wash it off with normal water
Natural home remedy using lavender oil, chamomile oil and almond oil:
1. Take ½ tsp lavender oil 2. Add ½ tsp chamomile oil 3. Add 2 tsp almond oil 4. Mix well 5. Apply on the stretch marks
• Apply petroleum jelly on the abdomen during pregnancy
Chamomile oil -Babunphul
58. Home Remedies to Stop Thumb Sucking ****************************** ************
The causes that lead to the habit of thumb sucking have long been a mystery. Parents have tried a host of products on their children’s thumbs as a way to discourage the practice. There are products on the market that you paint on your son or daughter’s thumb or thumbnail. These products are non-toxic, but they taste horrible. The foul taste is thought to discourage thumb sucking. Instead of trying store-bought products such as these, you should try home remedies to stop thumb sucking.
Actually, the experts, such as Stephen J. Moss, D.D.S., professor and chairman of the Pediatric Dentistry Department at New York University College of Dentistry advises parents not to be too concerned if your child is under the age of five and sucks his or her thumb. Dr. Moss considers it to be fairly normal for a child between birth and three to have this habit. According to him, thumb sucking won’t affect a child’s teeth during this time either.
However, when a child reaches six years old, he or she begins to get their permanent teeth. This starts the time when thumb sucking can cause damage to their teeth. Of course, the front teeth are the most vulnerable to becoming distended. That’s due to the force that’s applied to them by the thumb and the sucking action.
So, what are some effective home remedies to stop thumb sucking? First, you have to find out what the cause of thumb sucking is, if you can. According to the National Center for Children Exposed To Violence (NCCEV), children under the age of five years of age are “heavily affected by their parent’s responses to trauma.” This can cause children to be overcome by anxiety. Their anxiety can lead to clutching to their parents, crying, screaming, wetting the bed, having nightmares, and… sucking their thumbs. Since children are unable to deal completely with their emotions, they are prone to frequent bouts of anxiety.
Still, there are home remedies you can use to help stop your son or daughter’s thumb sucking habit. Especially if he or she is six years old or older and you want to avoid having to pay for braces to straighten his or her teeth later on.
Children who suck their thumbs also tend to develop speech problems. They have problems pronouncing the “S” sound and other sounds that require using the tip of the tongue.
And, sometimes a thumb can actually develop minor health problems from the constant moisture and sucking action it’s exposed to. Calluses, dry, cracked skin, and nail infections are common examples of these minor health problems.
The first home remedy you need to know about is dealing with your child’s anxiety. If he or she has more stress than normal in his or her life, this can be causing their thumb sucking habit. So, talk to your child about his or her fears. You may be surprised at what you find out! He or she may need more love and attention than your other children do.
Another home remedy to stop thumb sucking is to give your child rewards for stopping. Make up a page on your computer and print it out so you two can keep track of their progress on a daily basis. Pulling their thumb out of their mouth, yelling, threatening, and embarrassing a child isn’t going to help the matter. Instead, explain to your son or daughter why it’s important that he or she stop. Then, decide together on how your child is going to accomplish this with your help.
The rewards can be some time spent at the local park, a visit to the zoo, an extra story at bedtime, a small toy, et cetera.
Another home remedy to stop thumb sucking is to help make your child aware of their habit. Habits are hard to break. Your son or daughter can stick their thumb in their mouth without even realizing it. A good way to discourage thumb sucking, and keep your child aware to stop, is to place a small dab of perfume on his or her thumb. The taste will discourage thumb sucking. Plus, the smell will help remind them of its purpose.
59. Varicose Veins:
• Varicose veins is a condition in which blue or purple coloured veins can be seen jutting from the legs • This usually affects the legs, usually near the feet
Symptoms to look for:
• Pain in the legs • Heaviness in legs • Itching around the affected area • Pain while standing • Cramps
• Veins carry deoxygenated blood from the body parts to the heart. If there is excess pressure on the veins, the blood flow gets obstructed causing the veins to turn and twist.
Pressure could be due to: o Obesity o Chronic constipation o Sitting or standing in one position for long o Enlarged prostate o Constant coughing o Sudden weight rise during pregnancy
Natural home remedy using fuller’s earth:
1. Take some fuller’s earth 2. Add water to make paste 3. Apply on the infected area 4. Leave it overnight 5. Wash off with water the next morning
Natural home remedy using chamomile powder:
1. Make a paste of chamomile powder and water 2. Apply this paste on the affected veins
Natural home remedy using marigold petals:
1. Take a handful of marigold petals 2. Wash them thoroughly and crush them to paste 3. Apply it on the veins 4. Leave it overnight.
60. Home remedies for blackheads & whiteheads
Expose your black heads and whiteheads to steam. The heat from the steam produced by boiling water will help open up your pores and release the dirt and oil backed up inside. Once you remove that bacteria, your black heads and white heads will heal much faster. Boil water and pour into a shallow bowl. Place your face over the bowl, putting a towel over your head to trap the steam. Stay there for about ten minutes, then immeditaly wash your face with a mild soap to remove the dirt and oil you just released. You can also expose your black heads and white heads to a steam room or the steam created by a hot shower
Get the right medication. Your dermatologist can prescribe a medication that will be stronger than exposing your skin to steam. The Cleveland Clinic says medications containing retinoids will help kill the oil and bacteria trapped inside your white heads and black heads.
Use aloe vera to get rid of your white heads and black heads. Aloe vera contains an ingredient that can calm down the swelling of your acne and speed up the healing process. Either use the juice from an aloe vera plant or buy aloe vera gel at the store. Rub the gel or juice into your black heads and white heads with your hand or a cotton ball and let it evaporate into your skin.
You can try an extractor on your white heads and black heads. An extractor is a tool that looks like a scissors but has loops on both ends. Place those loops around your black heads or white heads and gently squeeze until the dirt and oil oozes out of your skin. Make sure you correctly clean the extractor first with a sanitizer or boiling water. You may visit an esthetician for the treatment as improper use of the extractor can cause scarring.
Maintaining a clear and beautiful skin, takes time, consistency and effort. Dermatologist may recommend lots of products, but some of them can be expensive and may actually take a long time to work.
You can, however, incorporate some home remedies for blackheads and whiteheads into your daily beauty regimen and in a few weeks, you will experience a drastic reduction or even total elimination of the problem.
● Toothpaste – Toothpaste is an effective blackhead and whitehead remover. Apply a thin paste to your infected areas and let it sit on your face for at least 25 minutes. You will probably feel a burning sensation when you apply the toothpaste, but this is normal and will pass. Once you remove the toothpaste, the top of your blackheads and whiteheads will disappear, but you still need to thoroughly wash your face to remove the buildup underneath. Repeat this home remedy every other day for two weeks.
● Almond or oatmeal – Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with just enough rose water to make a spreadable paste. Apply it to your problem areas with your fingertips first and then apply it to the rest of your face. Let it set for about 15 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
● Rice – Soak rice in milk for 5 hours and then grind this in a blender until it is paste-like in consistency. Use the paste as a scrub on affected areas of the body.
● Potatoes – Grate raw potatoes and then rub the area with the mixture. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
● Fenugreek leaves – Crush some fenugreek leaves and mix with water to form a paste. Put this on the face for 15 minutes and then remove it. Do this every night to keep your face free of blackheads.
● Coriander leaves – Mix some coriander leaves and a little turmeric powder with water and form a paste. Use this as a mask to eliminate blackheads.
● Oatmeal -Grind oatmeal into a powder in a blender and then add some rose water. Use this on affected areas for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
● Baking soda – Prepare a mixture of equal parts of baking soda and water and rub it onto your face or other body areas prone to blackheads. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
● Honey – is also good for removing blackheads. Spread honey on the affected area and remove it after 15 minutes
● Tomato – Tomatoes have natural antiseptic properties that dry up whiteheads and blackheads. Peel and mash a small tomato. Apply the tomato pulp to your blackheads and whiteheads before going to bed. Leave the tomato pulp on your face while you sleep and then wash your face in warm water in the morning.
● Lemon -Wash your face in warm water. Then, squeeze the juice of one lemon into a bowl. Add in a pinch of salt and stir the mixture. Apply the mixture to your blackheads and whiteheads. Leave the mixture on for approximately 20 minutes and then wash your face with warm water again.
● Lime – You can also use equal parts of lime juice and cinnamon powder and apply this mixture to blackheads. Leave it on overnight and rinse it off in the morning
● Cornstarch – Mix about a three-to-one cornstarch to vinegar ratio into a paste. Apply it to your problem areas and let sit for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove the paste with warm water and a washcloth.
● Yogurt – Mix three tablespoons of plain yogurt with two tablespoons of oatmeal. Add one teaspoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice to the mixture. Stir the mixture thoroughly and apply it to the effective area of the face. Let the mixture sit for five to seven minutes then rinse off with cold water.
61. Home remedies for rheumatism (pain in bone muscle and joints).
Causes & Symptoms of Rheumatism Derived from a Greek word ‘rhuema’, which means swelling, rheumatism is essentially a condition in which a person experiences severe pain in bone, muscles and joints, along with swelling. It mostly affects people above 45 years of age and is found in both men and women. There are basically two types of rheumatism –muscular rheumatism, which affects the muscles, and articular rheumatism, which affects the joints. Some of the causes of rheumatism are poisoning of blood with acid wastes, physically stressful work, damp weather conditions and acid-alkaline imbalance. Heredity factors, hormonal disorder and infection in teeth are some of the other causes of rheumatism. However, rheumatism can be cured with some natural remedies. In the following lines, we have provided the best home remedies to treat rheumatism.
Home Remedy For Rheumatism An effective way to treat rheumatism would be to have one or two tsp of raw potato juice before meals.
In a glass of warm water, dissolve 2 tsp each of apple cider vinegar and honey. Have this concoction once or twice a day.
Mix carrot juice and lemon juice in equal proportions. Have a large spoonful of this concoction, everyday, to cure rheumatism.
In two tbsp of water, add one tbsp fresh limejuice. Have this twice a day -in the morning and at night.
In a pint of warm water, mix juice of three lemons and three tablespoons Epsom salts. Take one tsp of the mixture in the morning and one in the evening.
Peel some potatoes. Wash 30 grams of this peeling in half a liter of water. Strain the decoction and have it three or four times daily. This is an effective way to treat rheumatism.
Include foods rich in calcium, magnesium and vitamin C in the diet. This would help in treating rheumatism.
Extract a cup of bitter gourd juice. Mix it with a tsp of honey. Daily dose of this, for three months, would be helpful in treating rheumatism.
Celery is beneficial in curing rheumatism. You can either use it as a condiment or a fluid extract. 5 to 10 drops of this fluid should be mixed with a glass of hot water. Have this decoction before meals.
Consuming half a dozen walnuts everyday is beneficial in treating rheumatism. However, make sure you chew them properly.
In a bucket of warm water, add some rosemary oil. Dip the affected area in this water. This would provide relief from the pain and treat the inflammation as well.
62. Effective Home Remedies for Cramps
Honey and ginger Honey and ginger is one of the effective natural home remedies for cramps. Honey has a great health benefits for many health issues. Boil a few slices of ginger with a pinch of salt. Then drink it madding honey.
Drink some herbal tea Hot liquids are always better for menstrual cramps. Here is a tea recipe for you. Make an easy ginger-honey-lemon tea at home. This tea works excellent for menstrual cramping. Take herbal tea frequent if it so pain.
Cinnamon Anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic agent of cinnamon works excellent for cramps. Cinnamon is considered as an effective home remedy for cramps because of its two natural properties. Take cinnamon with regular tea.
Parsley Parsley has a number of health benefits. It’s also works amazing for menstrual cramps. Interestingly, regular consumption of parsley impacts positively in monthly periods and it increases menstruation. You should add parsley into your daily diet especially during menstrual period.
Peppermint Peppermint is pretty handy home remedy for menstrual cramps. It contains the healing power of cramps instantly. You should take mints with mixed salad and it also works excellent as herbal tea. Take peppermint regular in meals and take it with tea twice a day.
Take Basil leaves Basil leaves contain caffeic acid that is an effective natural agent for curing menstrual cramping. It removes pain quickly. You can take basil leaves with herbal tea.
Home Remedies for Cramps: Home Works
Take pleasure of hot compress The fast and effective home remedy for cramps is hot compress. Heat therapy gives a quick relief from menstrual cramps. There are two popular methods for taking hot compress. You can get a hot compress using a towel or hot water bottle. Both are very simple to accomplish. Take a kitchen towel or a piece of cotton cloth then heats it in the stove. Put the towel over your abdomen for a few minutes. Repeat the method so far you feel comfortable. Or you can take a bottle full of hot water and then place it on the abdomen. Move slowly to feel better.
Move your body You should do some essential physical exercises during the period. Some physical movements considerably minimize the cramps. Besides, exercise helps to increase blood flow in the body that reduces cramping.
Yoga works Yoga can be one of the suitable home remedies for cramps. You should budget some time for you to practice yoga. Yoga is really very effective for women during their monthly period. Yoga gives much needed relaxation and mental pleasure.
Increase intake of hot liquids The doctors suggest taking plenty of hot drinks during menstrual period. Hot drinks considerably moderate cramps. You should take herbal tea and delicious soup as a hot liquid.
63. HOME REMEDIES FOR DAMAGED LIGAMENTS
RICE method – Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation.
Rest the injured area and do not place pressure or try to move the joint. A splint, sling knee brace or ankle aircast may help to stabilize the damaged ligaments.Ice the affected area to reduce swelling, and either ice or heat may be applied after 24 hours to relieve pain. Compress the joint by wrapping it in bandage to reduce the swelling and pain. Finally, keep the injured area elevated and rest as much as possible. Over-the-counter or prescription analgesics may relieve pain.A gentle exercise program will help to regain strength and mobility or a physical therapist may also assist with rehabilitation. If the ligament is torn, the joint may be placed in plaster or in severe cases, surgery may be required. It is highly recommended that you avoid all strenuous activities during the recovery period.
Simply mix the egg yolk and tumeric into a paste and apply to the affected joint (do not apply to broken skin or open wounds).
64. Home Remedies for Bedwetting: • Bedwetting is a condition when a person unintentionally urinates while sleeping • It is highly common amongst kids between the age of 3-5 years • However, it can affect people of any age
Causes: • Children have an immature nervous system. It does not alert them when their bladder is full • Small bladder is unable to retain urine produced at night • Medical conditions like: o Urinary tract infection o Constipation o Diabetes o Anaemia o Epilepsy
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberries, turmeric powder and honey: 1. Cut, de-seed and crush 2 Indian gooseberries 2. Add a pinch of turmeric powder 3. Add 1 tsp honey 4. Mix well 5. Have 1 tsp of the mixture in the morning
Natural home remedy using milk, fennel seeds and sugar: 1. Take 1 glass warm milk 2. Add 1 tsp fennel seeds 3. Take 4 tbsp of sugar 4. Add 1 glass of water to this sugar 5. Heat this mixture till it becomes a thick syrup 6. Add 2 tbsp of this sugar syrup to the milk 7. Mix well 8. Drink this everyday
Tips: • Eat 2-3 walnuts and about 8-10 raisins at bedtime • For children: o Avoid giving them liquids at bedtime o Make it a habit to urinate before sleeping.
65. Beat brittle,black and flaking nails with your diet
• If your nails are brittle or flaking, try getting more essential fatty acids. These are found in flaxseed or flaxseed oil. If you don’t eat much fish, take 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil a day (use it in place of other oil in salad dressing), or sprinkle ground flaxseeds on your cereal or other food.
• Evening primrose oil is another source of essential fatty acid. Take 1,000 milligrams three times a day with meals.
• If your nails have white spots, you may be deficient in zinc. Nuts, root vegetables, whole grains, meat, and shellfish are good sources of this mineral.
To fight stubborn nail fungus, try tea-tree oil. A powerful antiseptic, it can help make nail fungus disappear. In fact, in one study it proved to be as effective as a prescription antifungal medicine. Once or twice a day, apply a drop or two to the discolored nail. A good time to do it is after you bathe or shower.
66. Nature Care Of Paralysis
Paralysis makes a patient helpless in every way. The organs affected by paralysis stops working totally. In some cases the patient looses his consciousness also. Paralysis is a type of arthritis. Men are affected more than women by this disease. Lakhs of people are affected by this disease in India. If the patient affected by this disease is not treated properly either dies or remains disable for ever. In an advance country like America nearly 50 lakh people are affected by paralysis. When the main artery gets obstructed and the flow of blood in the brain is affected or when the nerve that supplies blood to the brain bursts then the patient gets the paralytic stroke. In an aged person the fat bundles up these arteries. As a result the walls of the arteries get blocked or become thick.
Thus the brain fails to function smoothly due to lack of blood. As the brain does not get the blood required the person suffers a paralytic stoke. In case either the right or the left side of the body stops working and the whole body becomes inactive.
Paralysis can happen due to some defect since birth. It can happen due to excessive flow of blood in the brain, it can happen due to thrombosis or high blood pressure, due to imbolism, or blocks in the vein or due to grave head injury.
In the beginning of the disease the body organs becomes numb again and again. It becomes stiff and trembles. The patient gets sprain and his body becomes heavy and it starts shaking. He feels weak and the shape of its body becomes distorted.
His body stops working, face changes, His hearing power and memory gets affected. The tongue can not function properly and the food keeps falling from the mouth. He can not speak properly. He can not close his eyes or fist. He does not even come to know when he is passing the motion or urinating. In away he leads a dramatic life. His legs fail to carry his weight. As a result his body trembles while walking he becomes unsteady and at times falls down.
Take ½ kg roughly grounded roots of sugarcane and boil it in water. When quantity of water reduces and becomes 1 kg strain it. Mix same quantity of Misri and six gram of each of piple bamsalochan, black pepper, cardamom and mulethi. Keep it on slow fire and stir it and make the syrup. Take 1-2 grams regularly it will help. Grind the root of Akarkara into a fine paste. Mix it with mahua oil and massage it. Drinking 20-40 ml. liter radish oil two to three times a day also helps to cure paralysis. Mix 625 milligram of black pepper powder and 625 milligram of sunti powder with honey and take it twice and thrice a day. This cures the distorted shape of the face of a person affected by paralysis. Do’s
One should take drumsticks, garlic pomegranate, aranya oil, ghee from cow’s milk, butter, coconut water, fruit juice, ripe palm fruit and dry raisin, should control one’s blood pressure, and have seasonal fruits and oil massage. Sun bathing is also very effective in this case. Should do pranayam and exercise according to the advice of the doctor. Should help the sugar under control, use less of salt and go for a walk regularly.
Should not smoke and drink, should not take stale food. Should not eat gas producing items and should not over exercise. Should not worry or keep away till late night. Should avoid anger and stay away from sexual activity.
A paralytic patient can be cured if he is taken to a qualified doctor in time and given proper treatment. There are hundred of yogic asana which can cure paralysis. One should get a proper qualified yogic teacher to get rid of the disease completely. Our institute has sure shot treatment to this disease.
67. Home remedies for Flu ***********************
Garlic tea immune enhancer
A well-known immune system strengthener, garlic shines as an antibacterial and antiviral herb for fighting colds, coughs and the flu. One of the best ways to take advantage of garlic’s healing properties is by drinking fresh garlic tea. Sweetened with a little raw honey, it’s delicious and helps to heal what ails you. Peel 2 to 3 cloves of fresh garlic and lightly crush them with the side of a wide knife blade. Add them to 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for another 15 minutes. Strain the garlic and allow the tea to cool to mouth temperature. Add raw honey, a tiny pinch of cayenne pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. Drink as much as desired.
Red onion and raw honey cough syrup
A wonderful home remedy for adults or kids suffering from a cough uses brown cane sugar, raw honey or stevia and red onions to make a soothing and tasty cough syrup. Wash, peel and slice the entire onion horizontally. Starting with the base of the onion, layer the slices in a bowl alternating with layers of raw honey or brown sugar. Stevia powder works well for this home remedy too; however, it is extremely sweet. Continue adding layers of onion and sweetener until the entire onion is reconstructed in the bowl. Cover and allow the sweetened onion to remain in the bowl on your counter for about 12-15 hours or overnight. The next day, there will be about a cup or more of sweet syrup in the bowl. The cough syrup contains a range of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the onion and the honey to help fight infection and soothe sore throats and quiet a cough. Take a spoonful as needed. Has no onion-y taste.
Raw honey and lemon for sore throats
A mixture of fresh lemon juice and raw honey provides soothing relief for sore throats and helps stop the tickle that stimulates coughing. Raw honey — with all its components including royal jelly, propolis and bee pollen — is high in nutrients and enzymes which kill bacteria and viruses. The vitamin C and antioxidants found in fresh lemons boost the immune system, speeding healing. Together these two home remedies are a powerhouse for getting over a cold and sore throat. Mix the juice of 1/2 the lemon with 2 to 3 tablespoons of honey and sip throughout the day as needed.
Chicken soup antiviral
Chicken soup really does act to knock out a cold or the flu and hasten healing. As long ago as the 12th century, the Jewish physician Maimonides recommended consuming chicken soup to fight colds and flu. Take advantage of the high antioxidant properties and nutrients found in organic vegetables and chicken. Although non-organic chicken soup may relieve some cold symptoms, it also supplies the body with pesticides, growth hormones, herbicides and antibiotics that are not recommended for well being. Go organic all the way and get well quickly.
Mullein tea for coughs and congestion
Mullein tea is well-known for relieving chest congestion from coughs, colds and the flu. It acts as an expectorant, loosening trapped mucous and soothing sore throats. Make mullein tea by filling a tea ball or strainer with dried mullein herb and steeping in a cup of boiling water for 10 minutes.
68. Intestinal Worms:
• Intestinal worms are common in the rainy season • The condition usually affects people in the tropical and sub-tropical regions
Symptoms to look for:
• Loose motions • Bad breath • Dark circles • Constant hunger pangs • Anaemia • Headaches
• Worms breed in unhygienic conditions • Worm eggs travel inside the intestine via contaminated food or water • Worms like hookworms may enter the body if one walks barefoot on soil • The eggs of these worms hatch and multiply in the intestine
Natural home remedy using jaggery and carom seeds:
1. Take 10 g jaggery 2. Eat on empty stomach in the morning 3. Wait for 15 min 4. Then eat ½ tsp of crushed carom seeds 5. Follow with 1 glass of water
Natural home remedy using coconut and castor oil:
1. Take 1 tbsp crushed coconut 2. Eat along with the breakfast 3. After 3 hr 4. Take 1 glass warm water 5. Add 3 tbsp castor oil 6. Drink the mixture
Natural home remedy using papaya and honey:
1. Peel and de-seed 1 unripe papaya 2. Crush the papaya to make a paste 3. Press the paste on a sieve and extract papaya juice 4. Add 2 tsp honey 5. Add 5-6 tbsp hot water 6. Mix well 7. Drink once every day.
69. Eczema (Dermatitis):IN CHILDREN
• Eczema is the inflammation of the skin • It is common amongst children • It is also known as dermatitis
Symptoms to look for:
• Severe itching • Dryness • Redness • Skin flaking • Small bumps on the forehead, neck and cheeks
• Hereditary factors, specifically in families where there is a history of ailments like: o Asthma o Hay fever • Irregular blood circulation in the legs • Vitamin B6 deficiency • This condition is aggravated by harsh chemicals like: o Detergents o Solvents o Smoke o Chemicals • Other irritants o Changes in weather o Extreme stress o Heat
Natural home remedy using margosa leaves and turmeric powder:
1. Crush some margosa leaves 2. Take 1 tbsp of this pulp 3. Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder 4. Mix well to make a paste 5. Apply on the affected areas
Natural home remedy using mustard oil and margosa leaves:
1. Take 200 g of mustard oil 2. Add 50 g of margosa leaves 3. Heat the mustard oil 4. Stop when the leaves turn black 5. Allow the oil to cool 6. Strain the oil and apply on the affected area 3 times a day
Natural home remedy using aloe vera:
1. Remove the outer skin of aloe vera leaves 2. Extract gel from inside 3. Apply this gel on the affected skin 4. Leave it for 30 min 5. Do this 2 times a day
• Wash clothes thoroughly to remove any residual detergent or other solvents.
70. Home Remedies for Scanty Menstruation
1. Carrot Seeds Water with Brown Sugar Boil 1 tablespoon Carrot seeds in 2-3 glasses of water for 5-6 minutes and strain it. When it becomes cool mix 5-6 tablespoons of Brown sugar in it and drink it daily for one week. It will improve blood flow and remove all pains.
2. Ginger Tea with Salt Ginger Tea considered very much effective for the pain of menstruation. A natural chemical in Ginger is very useful to improve blood flow and menstrual disorders. Add Salt before having it for better results.
3. Salt and Water Due to scanty periods you feel serious pain in your legs and lower abdomen, in this condition take 1 teaspoon salt with lukewarm water 3 times during the day. It will remove all blockages of blood and flush out infected or contaminated blood. Very much effective and simple remedy for scanty.
4. Garlic Powder with Fennel Water
Take ½ teaspoon and mix it with Lemon juice and make a paste, have it with Fennel Seeds boiled water 3 times a day. Found very much effective in scanty periods.
5. Fenugreek and Sesame Seeds with Honey
Boil Fenugreek and Sesame seeds in equal quantity in one glass of Milk for 5-6 minutes then add 1 teaspoon Honey in it. Use it daily during periods for better and effective results. Fenugreek and Sesame seeds are very much effective for scanty periods. It is very much useful for those who are facing this problem due to Anemia.
6. Black Cardamom, Cinnamon (darchinee) and Dried Ginger Powder (soondh)
Mix Black Cardamom Powder 1 tablespoon, Cinnamon Powder 2 tablespoons and Dried Ginger Powder 4 tablespoons. Take it daily ½ teaspoon with lukewarm water or milk early in the morning with an empty stomach and ½ teaspoon before going to bed. Very beneficial to remove all causes of scanty periods.
Hermal (herb) is useful in scanty periods. It is very much effective in painful and difficult menses. Hermal herbal tea with honey is very much popular for this treatment.
8. Omega 3 –Fatty Acids
Omega 3 fatty acids can assist fertility and improve the health of Overy and origins. Oily fish like salmon, halibut, cod are very good source of Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 improves your blood level and flow.
9. Papaya and Papaya Leaves Powder
The raw papaya is very effective for uterus and blood flow in periods. It also decreases the causes of stress. Dried Papaya leaves powder ½ teaspoon daily with lukewarm water 2 times a day also very much effective in this problem.
10. Mango Juice with Ginger Juice and Honey
Mango juice is one more best remedy for increase blood flow during periods. Add cow milk, 1 tablespoon Ginger juice and 1 tablespoon Honey in it. Daily use at least 2-3 glass of this mango juice to solve all the problems related to scanty periods.
11. Warm Milk with Clove Oil/Almond Oil
Daily a glass of Warm Milk and 10-15 drops of Clove oil with your daily three meals can be very much effective treatment for low or irregular blood flow. You can add 1 tablespoon Almond Oil in warm milk to treat this problem.
12. All Nuts and Dry fruits
All types of Nuts and Dry fruits will be very useful to treat this problem. Fiber in nuts strengthen uterus walls and improve blood level.
13. All Fruit Juices
All fruit juices daily in your diet will remove all the causes of scanty menstrual periods due to weakness and Anemia. Grapes Juice daily 3-4 tablespoons removes all problems related to menstrual periods.
71. HOME REMEDIES FOR SHOULDER PAIN
Dress Warm to Sooth Arthritis Pain in the Shoulder
You’ve heard people say that they know it is going to rain because their bones hurt. This is true for anyone that has arthritis, especially in the shoulder. Cold or wet weather makes the pain in my shoulder intensify. Wearing a warm layer of clothing helps to ease the pain. Try not to go out in extreme wet or cold weather if you can avoid it.
If you must go out, be sure to wear enough layers to protect the shoulder from the cold. Warm yourself up as soon as you get inside. Put on a heavy sweater, or drape a blanket around your shoulders. If the shoulder is already having pain from the arthritis, take a hot shower and allow the water to pulsate over the shoulder area to relieve the pain.
Massage the Shoulder that has Chronic Arthritis Pain
Massage away the pain of arthritis with a little warm olive oil. It will feel good and it will relax the shoulder that has arthritis pain. I add a few drops of lavender essential oil to my olive oil. Lavender has anti-inflammatory properties in it. It is mildly analgesic and the scent is very relaxing.
There are other essential oils and herbs that will work to ease shoulder pain from arthritis but they do not smell as good as the lavender. Rosemary, sage and thyme will work too. You can seep these spices in warm water and then apply the water to a cloth and let it sit on the painful shoulder.
I have also soaked in a warm bath to relieve the arthritis pain in my shoulder. Add about a cup of sea salt to the bath water, lie down and relax, but do not let the water get cool, or the shoulder pain may intensify. Be sure the room is warm so that you do not get chilled when you get out of the bath tub.
72. Epilepsy: •
Epilepsy is a brain disorder • It leads to repeated seizures and convulsions
Symptoms to look for: • Stiffening of muscles • Mild or vigorous shaking of arms and legs • Patient appears to be staring in some direction • Accidental urination • Unconsciousness • Patient may cry or make noise • Vomiting • Drooling • Memory loss
Causes: • The brain sends electrical impulses which control muscle movements • In epilepsy, excessive electrical impulses are sent out by the brain • This leads to stiffening of the muscles which causes jerking reactions • The seizure stops when the brain stops sending these impulses
Natural home remedy using ash gourd and liquorice powder: 1. Ash gourd is considered as one of the best remedies for seizures 2. Take 1 bowl of crushed ash gourd 3. Press it on a sieve and extract its juice 4. Add 3 tsp liquorice powder 5. Mix well 6. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using milk and garlic: 1. Take 100 ml milk 2. Add 100 ml water 3. Pour in a vessel 4. Allow the mixture to boil for 10-15 min 5. Crush 4-5 garlic cloves 6. Press on a sieve and extract garlic juice 7. Add it to the milk mixture 8. Mix well 9. Drink once a day
Tips: • A common myth is that during a seizure one may swallow his tongue, however this is not true • Avoid putting anything in the mouth of the patient during a seizure attack
• Insomnia refers to the inability to go to sleep and sleeping difficulties
Symptoms to look for:
• Difficulty in falling asleep • Inability to remain asleep • Waking up early • Lack of sleep leads to: • Weak memory • Lack of concentration • Irritability • Confused state of mind
• Mental tension • Anxiety • Excessive work • Feeling of resentment • Anger and bitterness • Constipation • Overeating at night • Dyspepsia • Excessive consumption of tea or coffee • Smoking • Empty stomach before sleep
Natural home remedy using milk and honey:
1. Take 1 glass of milk 2. Add 1 tsp of honey 3. Drink every night before bedtime 4. This works as a tonic and a natural tranquilliser 5. Natural home remedy using aniseed and milk: 6. Take ½ L of water 7. Add 1 tsp of aniseed 8. Heat the mixture for 15 min 9. Strain the mixture 10. Drink the liquid when it’s hot
• You may add hot milk or honey to improve taste
• Consume at bedtime
Natural home remedy using honey:
1. Take 1 glass of water 2. Mix 2 tsp of honey 3. Mix well 4. Drink before bedtime
• Take a hot bath or shower before bedtime for sound sleep
• Bedwetting is a condition when a person unintentionally urinates while sleeping • It is highly common amongst kids between the age of 3-5 years • However, it can affect people of any age
• Children have an immature nervous system. It does not alert them when their bladder is full • Small bladder is unable to retain urine produced at night • Medical conditions like: o Urinary tract infection o Constipation o Diabetes o Anaemia o Epilepsy
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberries, turmeric powder and honey:
1. Cut, de-seed and crush 2 Indian gooseberries 2. Add a pinch of turmeric powder 3. Add 1 tsp honey 4. Mix well 5. Have 1 tsp of the mixture in the morning
Natural home remedy using milk, fennel seeds and sugar:
1. Take 1 glass warm milk 2. Add 1 tsp fennel seeds 3. Take 4 tbsp of sugar 4. Add 1 glass of water to this sugar 5. Heat this mixture till it becomes a thick syrup 6. Add 2 tbsp of this sugar syrup to the milk 7. Mix well 8. Drink this everyday
• Eat 2-3 walnuts and about 8-10 raisins at bedtime • For children: o Avoid giving them liquids at bedtime o Make it a habit to urinate before sleeping
• Fatigue can be either physical or mental • It is a condition typified by a constant tiredness or exhaustion
Symptoms to look for:
• Lack of energy • Weakness • Inability to focus on work • Lack of motivation
• Physical fatigue is caused due to: • Excessive physical activity • Lack of sleep • Vitamin deficiencies • Loss of body fluids through: o Vomiting o Diarrhoea o Blood loss • Mental fatigue is caused due to: o Depression o Boredom o Stress
Natural home remedy using milk, licorice and honey:
1. Take 1 glass warm milk 2. Add 1 tsp licorice powder 3. Add 2 tsp honey 4. Mix well 5. Drink 2 times a day
You may add ashwagandha powder, a common ayurvedic herb, instead of licorice
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberries:
1. Take 4-5 Indian gooseberries 2. Remove their seeds and crush the gooseberries 3. Add the paste to 300 ml hot water 4. Boil the mixture for 20 min 5. Allow it to cool 6. Strain the liquid using a sieve 7. Drink it 3 times a day 8. Add honey to improve the taste.
76. HOME REMEDIES FOR FREQUENT URINATION IN DIABETICS
Take 60 gms horse grams(kala chana)roast them and have them with a piece of( jaggery) or gur.If consumed regularly for ten days frequent urination will cease .if a person is elderly ,they have to have it for more days until the benefit is reaped. Twice a day have a 1/2tsp of til(sesame) and jaggery the problem will be taken care in few days . Have methi (Fenugreek seed) every day .It helps to stop bladder leakage. Have 2 ripe yellow bananas everyday after lunch ,this helps to stop frequent urination ,even grapes or extract of leaves of grape vine helps in retaining urine. Can berry juice also helps to stop excess urination as it takes care of infection in the bladder. If you have boiled spinach at dinner time it will help you to stop excessive urination at night.
77. NATURAL TREATMENT FOR THALASSEMIA
Thalassemia is an inherited blood disorder. If you have thalassemia, your body makes an abnormal type of hemoglobin, which is a protein carried inside red blood cells. According to PubMed Health, the damaged hemoglobin induces large numbers of red blood cells to die prematurely, thus causing anemia.
WHEAT GRASS IS HELPFUL
Thalassemia major is an inherited disorder of hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that binds oxygen and transports it around the body. Just one gene determines whether or not a child will have the disorder or is simply a carrier of the abnormal gene. The disorder affects children of mainly South-East Asian (eg. 600,000 cases in Thailand), Indian, Mediterranean and Central African origin. Patients can suffer from an enlarged liver and spleen, heart failure, growth retardation, endocrine disorders and various other symptoms. Current treatment for thalassemics includes regular blood transfusion, chelating or iron-removing drugs, and drugs that induce the production of fetal hemoglobin such as hydroxyurea. Without adequate support and management, the disease can be fatal.
Wheatgrass and other cereal grasses have been thoroughly researched and reported as a therapeutically effective substance since the 1930’s. Traditionally, chlorophyll, or its synthetic derivative, chlorophyllin, has been implicated as the biological active responsible for reported healing effects. A number of animal studies have shown quite marked improvement in anemia following chlorophyll ingestion. (1,2,3). Other studies up to the present day have shown positive results in the treatment of suppurating wounds(4), burns(5), liver cancer(6), ulcerative colitis(7) and many other conditions. My own experiences in treating numerous patients with a wheatgrass extract since 1995, although anecdotal, strongly support many of these research findings. I am almost certain however that neither chlorophyll nor chlorophyllin is the therapeutic agent responsible.
In my February, 2004 newsletter, I mentioned a clinical pilot study carried out by Dr. R. K. Marwaha et al at the Advanced Pediatric Centre, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India. Entitled “Wheat grass juice reduces transfusion requirement in patients with thalassemia major: a pilot study.”, the study was performed between February 2000 and May 2003. Sixteen out of 38 (42%) blood transfusion dependent thalassemics fulfilled the trial criteria for final analysis.
To summarise the findings during period of wheatgrass juice ingestion:
all participants experienced lower blood transfusion requirements (from 0.4 to 43%) 50% had at least 25% reduction in transfusion requirements the mean interval between transfusions increased 29.5% overall, hemoglobin levels were not compromised by reduced transfusion volumes
Dr. Marwaha’s conclusion was that “wheat grass juice has the potential to lower transfusion requirements in thalassemics.” He was not prepared to speculate on the “mechanism of action of wheat grass juice in transfusion dependent thalassemics” being of the opinion that the concept of chlorophyll enhancing hemoglobin production “sounds too simplistic”. I support his position and seriously doubt whether chlorophyll has any function other than to drive photosynthesis. (See my newsletter “Chlorophyll – Healer or Humbug”). Add to this the fact that my wheatgrass extract is clinically effective in most, if not all the areas described in the substantial literature about wheatgrass healing – but contains barely detectable amounts of chlorophyll.
78. Natural Therapy Plan for Uterine Fibroids(Polyps)
Step 1: Cleanse, reduce exposure to xenoestrogens, promote healthy estrogen metabolism
The best way to begin any natural fertility plan would be to do a Fertility Cleanse. A fertility cleanse encourages the liver to cleanse the body of toxins and excess hormones. It also supports the uterus to cleanse itself of old stagnant blood and increases circulation to the uterus while tonifying the uterine tissues.
Reduce Exposure to Xenohormones Exposure to certain environmental toxins may contribute to the development of uterine fibroids. Xenoestrogens are a subclass of endocrine disruptors. Endocrine disruptors, also known as xenohormones, are human-made chemicals. These chemicals have the ability to interfere with the natural functions and development of our bodies. The main function of the endocrine system is to serve as our body’s message center. Hormones deliver messages, the endocrine system coordinates hormones.
Xenoestrogens have the ability to bind to our estrogen receptor sites. This is particularly concerning for women with uterine fibroids. This is because fibroid tissue is hypersensitive to estrogen, it contains a high amount of estrogen receptors, this is why they can grow to become quite large. Exposure to xenoestrogens can fuel uterine fibroid growth.
Ways to Avoid Xenohormones:
Eat organic foods Avoid exposure to pesticides, herbicides and synthetic fertilizers Use natural feminine care products Use organic, natural body care products, including makeup Avoid food preservatives and dyes Use low VOC paints Use recycled unbleached paper products Use non-chlorinated oxygen based bleach in the laundry Avoid plastics
Known Xenoestrogens to Avoid:
Atrazine (weed killer) Butylated hydroxyanisole known as BHA (food preservative) 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor known as 4-MBC (sunscreen lotions) Erythrosine, FD&C Red No. 3, (food dye) Bisphenol A (found in polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resin) Ethinylestradiol (combined oral contraceptive pill, this is released into the environment as a xenoestrogen through the urine and feces of women who use this contraception) Heptachlor and dieldrin, DDT (insecticides)
Diet Tips for Reducing Uterine Fibroids
Without eating a whole food diet, the body will not respond to herbs, supplements or natural therapies as well. We suggest eating a nutrient dense whole food fertility diet. This way of eating will create a foundation for a healthy, properly functioning body.
The Importance of Fiber Your main focus and one of the first things you should do right now is eating more fiber. Fiber helps the body to get rid of excess estrogens.
Good sources of fiber:
Dark leafy greens Broccoli Swiss chard Quinoa Chia seeds Beans Ground flaxseed
Whole Grains Choose whole grains whenever possible, avoid white refined grains. Good choices of whole grains would be brown rice, millet, spelt, buckwheat, rye and oats.
Avoid Anti-nutrients Avoid saturated fats, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and junk foods, all of which may contribute to estrogen dominance. We consider these anti-nutrients, which impact fertility negatively.
Eat a diet rich in legumes, fresh vegetables and fruits.
Step 2: Increase circulation, reduce pain, manage heavy menstrual bleeding
Fibro Defense goes to the source of the problem, helping to reduce excess estrogen that fuels abnormal growths, and stimulating liver activity for improved estrogen metabolism. The herbs in this blend work with your body’s natural detoxification processes to clear congested foreign tissues, while simultaneously helping to prevent new growths from forming. Fibro Defense is an excellent way to promote health and function of uterine tissues.
Key Herbs in Fibro Defense and Their Beneficial Actions:
Pau d’Arco(Tabebuia heptaphylla): Pau d’Arco is extremely antibacterial, which may help prevent infection due to foreign tissue growth.
Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis): This herb is extremely antibiotic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. It works to help reduce pain and inflammation from foreign tissue growth. Reduction in inflammation may help to prevent scar tissue and adhesion formation.
Dandelion Root & Leaf (Taraxicum officinalis): This plant provides excellent liver support for improved hormonal balance. Dandelion leaf is very nourishing to the body, being high in vitamins and minerals. The root aids in liver health, and stimulates digestion for improved estrogen metabolism.
Ginger Root (Zingiber officinalis): A wonderful herb used to increase circulation and promote blood flow to the uterus. The increased circulation also helps to reduce inflammation of the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes.
Black Cohosh root (Actaea racemosa): Promotes regulation of the entire menstrual cycle. For women with a uterus that feels inflamed or irritated throughout the month, Black cohosh may be an effective option in relaxing the uterus, reducing inflammation of the uterus.
Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus): Raspberry leaf works to tone the uterine muscles and normalize blood flow during menses. This is one of the best normalizing herbs for the female reproductive organs. Raspberry leaf is astringent, contracting and shrinking internal and external body tissues. May help prevent hemorrhage excessive bleeding. One of the best herbs for uterine health.
Dong Quai root (Angelica sinensis): Dong Quai increases circulation, which helps to bring in fresh healthy blood to remove excess tissue growth, heal tissue damage, limit scar tissue and adhesion formation. Healthy circulation ensures healthy natural cleansing of the body as well. Proper circulation is required to remove toxins, dead tissue, diseased tissue, metabolic waste from our bodies. This is very important for women with uterine fibroids.
Maitake Mushroom (Grifola frondosa): This mushroom has been shown to enhance immune system function, to be effective at reducing tumors and improving glucose metabolism.
In addition, Fibro Defense contains a beneficial enzyme…
Protease Enzyme Protease works by eating away foreign tissues including those present from endometriosis, uterine fibroids, scar tissue and adhesion formation. Protease also aids the body in proper blood formation and detoction.
Self Fertility Massage™
Self Fertility Massage™ is a series of massage techniques that are used to help support reproductive health, the menstrual cycle, and your fertility all from the comfort of your own home! This type of massage is easy to learn, perform and is cost effective!
One of the greatest benefits of massage is the ability to break up adhesions and bring in circulation to the area being massaged. Uterine fibroids may compress and compromise circulation to the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries or other surrounding organs. Self Fertility Massage™ helps to promote healthy circulation, helps the body to rid itself of old stagnant blood and tissues in the uterus, and