0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Homemade herbal natural reetha-shikakai shampoo recipe:
- Take 100 grams Amla – a Indian gooseberry
- Take 100 grams,Reetha – a soap nut
- Take 75 grams Shikakai – Acacia Concinna
- Mix them well and put them in a vessel made by iron metal
- Soak all with 2 liter water overnight.
- Boil the mixture next day till the water reduces to half.
- Cool it and your natural herbal homemade shampoo is ready to use.
This is a very good home remedy to make your hair beautiful, prevents grey hair, prevents hair fall, dandruff, grow hair and hair loss.