Jaundice is a disease that affects the liver. The levels of bilirubin in your blood goes up and this state is called jaundice. Treatment of jaundice cannot be done with medications only. The most important aspect of jaundice treatment is the right diet. The right food to cure jaundice can help you get better much quicker. Oily food must be strictly avoided when you have jaundice. When your liver is weak, it does not have the capacity to digest oily foods. However, just avoiding fatty foods is not enough. You also need to eat the right kind of foods to cure jaundice. The best foods to cure jaundice are those that detoxify the liver. These detox foods help to rejuvenate the liver cells and get rid of the infection. Juices are some of the most effective foods to cure jaundice. Sugarcane juice in particular is very helpful for the liver. If you want to prepare a healthy diet for jaundice treatment, it should have certain patent foods that help your liver heal.
Here are some of the best foods to cure jaundice quickly. Best Foods To Cure Jaundice Quickly
1.Radish Juice Radish juice has the capacity to flush out excess bilirubin from the blood and the liver. So have 2 to 3 glasses of radish juice every day.
1. Take ginger size equal to the size of little finger of the patient.
2. Completely remove the skin
3. Crush it with grinding stone. Dont use mixie
4. Now squeeze it to get juice out of it
5. Mix one teaspoon of honey
6. Take this mixure on empty stomach in the morning
3. Sugarcane Juice
Sugarcane juice is a must when you are suffering from jaundice. Sugarcane juice has a high energy content which speeds up the process of recovery.
4. basil Leaves Basil leaves are a natural remedy for bringing your liver function back to normal. Crush 4-5 fresh basil leaves and have it early in the morning.