HOME REMEDIES FOR JOINT AND BODY PAIN
1. Peppermint Oil and Extra Virgin Oil – Combine the two ingredients and apply it into the affected joint pain by rubbing. Peppermint oil contains menthol properties that can sooth joint pain.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey – Mix a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a glass of warm water and drink it twice a day. It helps to minimize episodes of joint pain.
3. Steam Bath – Studies show that steam baths have the capacity to decrease joint pain by boosting the blood circulation around the joints, thereby reducing inflammation. Gently massage the knee, while in the steam bath for about 10-15 minutes.
4. R.I.C.E. – Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation is one of the essential and effective home remedies to ease joint pain.
5. Yoga Exercise – Participating in yoga exercise is vital to decrease or even eliminate joint pain. It is a good home remedy for joint and body pain as well.
6. Proper Sleep – An inadequate sleeping pattern can cause body pain. Make sure to allocate proper sleeping schedule to prevent acquiring body pain.
7. Strengthen Core – Exercise the core of the body that include abs and back muscle. This can improve the lower back of the body which is crucial to decrease body pain.
8. Bromelain – Eat food that is rich in bromelain which can be normally found in pineapples. It aids to give good circulation; decrease swelling and assist the body to reabsorb the by-products of inflammation.
9. Cold and Hot Compress – Put cold compress for about 5-10 minutes to numb the pain and afterwards place hot compress to promote proper circulation of the blood. Cold and hot compress are used to alleviate body pain.
10. Posture – Improper posture can cause back pain. Practice and pay good attention to your posture while standing, sitting and walking. Every now and then, check your posture and correct it. Improvement in your posture early on in your life can help you prevent back pain.