0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
- Grind 1 small harad to a powder and apply on the chhala.
- Chew a small harad at night after dinner.
- Chew 4-5 tulsi leaves every morning and evening and take 2 sips of water after that. Eat for a week.
- Mix ¼ teaspoon of borax powder with 1 tablespoon glycerin and apply on the chhalas.
- Blisters in the mouth can be effectively treated by applying boro-glycerin or by gargling with a solution of potassium permanganate, the latter producing better results.
- Mix some coconut milk with honey and massage the gums 3 to 4 times a day.
- Gargle with (or apply) freshly extracted coconut milk from a ripe coconut frequently.
- Mix the pulp of a ripe bel fruit with jiggery (gur) and eat once a day.
- Prepare coriander (dhania) decoction by boiling 1 teaspoon coriander seeds (sabut dhania) in 1 cup of water. Strain water and gargle frequently, when lukewarm.
- Chew one or two tender leaves of fig (anjeer) and leaf buds frequently and wash the mouth with warm water.
- Soak 1 tablespoon crushed liquorice (mulethi) root in 2 cups water for 2 or 3 hours and use it for gargling frequently.
- Boil 2 tablespoons fenugreek (methi) leaves along with ½ cup green gram (sabut moong dal) and 10 small onions. Eat regularly.
- Fenugreek seeds (mehti dana), fried and powdered, to be added to drinking water. Drink 2-3 times daily for 2-3 days.
- Pour boiling water over fenugreek (methi) leaves. Keep aside till lukewarm. Strain and gargle with this infusion, 5-6 times daily for a couple of days.
The sherbet of mulberry fruit (shahtoot) is very beneficial for people having ulcers (chaale) in the mouth and throat