0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Running Nose or Blocked Congestion
- Before going to bed chew 7
- peppercorns (sabut kali mirch) and 1
teaspoon sugar candy (mishri).
- Tulsi tea – When making tea, add 2 cloves (laung), 1 green cardamom (chhoti illaichi), ½ teaspoon dried ginger powder (saunth) and 6 basil (tulsi) leaves, while boiling the water.
- Boil 7 peppercorns (sabut kali mirch) and 7 batashas in 1 cup water till ¼ cup water is left. Drink it hot and cover your head and body properly and rest for 10 minutes. Have it twice a day – once on empty stomach in the morning and once at night just before going to bed, for 2-3 days. If you have fever with the cold, add 7 leaves of tulsi also.
- Rub a nutmeg (jaiphal) on a smooth grinding stone along with some cow’s milk. Apply this paste on forehead and nose.
- Crush a fistful of carom seeds (ajwain) and tie up in a cotton napkin and place it near the pillow.
- Put 1 teaspoon cardamom (chhoti illaichi) seeds on burning coal and inhale the smoke.
- Make into a very fine powder equal quantities of the following: green cardamom (chhoti illaichi) seeds, cinnamom (dalchini), black pepper (kali mirch) and cumin (jeera). Sniff this powder frequently to induce sneezing.