0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Home Remedies For Oily Skin
• If the thought of using synthetic peel-offs and masks puts you off,
then trying something as simple as sandalwood facemask should save you the big trouble.
Good old sandalwood is believed to have antiseptic and… antibacterial qualities and is known to be the perfect zit buster
. Just add a few drops of rosewater to half a tablespoon of store-bought sandalwood powder and mix it into a smooth paste.
Apply the paste on your face and neck and allow it to dry. Rinse off with tepid water.
• Wish to look amazing on lousy days? Try a mask made of uncooked oatmeal, lemon juice and honey and apply it on your face, neck and hands. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. This is likely to bring an instant glow to your face.
• Nothing could be better than cucumber to cool off your smoldering skin. Just grab some fresh cucumber and blend it in a blender with a little rose water and apply the paste on your skin for an instant cooling effect. You can also squeeze out cucumber juice and apply it as a skin toner to block pores and minimize oil secretion.
• Clay mask is believed to be the ultimate face pack for oily skin. All you will need is 2 tablespoon of fuller’s earth, 2 drops of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and 2 drops of lavender oil and a little rosewater. Whisk all the ingredients into a fine paste and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse off using lukewarm water. Your skin will absolutely love this pampering.
• Store-bought cleansers can often react on your skin leaving it blasted with acne? For a safer bet, try milk. Milk isn’t just a natural cleanser, but is also oil free. Washing your face with milk several times in a day won’t just de-clog your pores and clear the grimy build-up, but will also leave your face with a healthy glow. Mix 2-3 drops of sandalwood powder or lavender oil with 2 tablespoon of milk and massage it gently all over the face after cleaning up the dirt, grime and makeup.