SUPER BRAIN YOGA THERAPY
Principles and Background of SuperBrain Yoga
GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui, a scientist and foremost authority on the effects of energy on the human body, became interested in a simple ancient exercise practiced in India and in the East that claims to activate and energize the brain. He began to research different techniques and the effects on the energy body particularly the brain. In 2005, after years of dedicated research, experimentation and documentation, he wrote and published the book SuperBrain Yoga which simplified and clarified the proper technique and described the rational and beneficial results of the exercise on brain functioning.
According to GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui, “The great Indian rishis have developed a technique to increase the intelligence of people based on the premise and principle of ear acupuncture; unfortunately the proper technique on how to do this exercise has been distorted or lost. To understand the principles behind the SuperBrain Yoga, it is important to explain new scientific concepts.”
In SuperBrain Yoga, GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui shares the understanding that the brain is a “living battery” and principle areas responsible for learning and increasing intelligence require constant daily “energy fuel” recharging to maximize its capability and usability. New technologies and increased focus on brain research has led to the premise that intelligence is dynamic and that the regeneration of brain cells to remember, think, sense, learn, perform, test, measure, express, and connect are accessible beyond what was originally postulated. Regular SuperBrain Yoga practice hopes to build the bridge between such understanding and an unprecedented opportunity to optimize outcome.
SuperBrain Yoga is a simple, fast, and effective technique used to fuel and sustain the healthy brain which we all need to enjoy a life spanning from infancy into the golden years. SuperBrain Yoga is an ancient technique, re-introduced and supported by the research of Master Choa Kok Sui in his book, “Superbrain Yoga”.
The benefits of SuperBrain Yoga touch on the lives of many, both personally and professionally. Physicians, nurses and other health professionals use SuperBrain Yoga to improve health while educators and therapists use it as an intervention to support student success. Athletes, artists and all those in search of a tool to enhance overall brain-body performance include SuperBrain Yoga in their daily improvement plan for a healthier and happier life. Whether young or old, all stages and ages can use SuperBrain Yoga as a simple and effective technique to enhance well being.
How to Practice Super Brain Yoga: Step-by-Step Instructions
Ideally, this exercise should be done in the morning. Face the sunrise. This form of yoga should be done in the morning, so that your concentration and stress relief will apply throughout the whole day. Follow these seven steps:
- Remove all jewelry and stand up straight.
- Place your tongue on the roof of your mouth right behind your teeth (as if you were about to say “La”). Leave it there throughout the exercise.
- Take your left hand and cross your upper body to hold of your right earlobe with thumb and forefinger. Make sure that the thumb is in front.
- Now take your right hand across your upper body to hold of your left earlobe. Again, make sure that the thumb is in front. At this point you’re pressing both earlobes simultaneously. Make sure your left arm is close to your chest and inside your right arm.
- Inhale through your nose and slowly squat down to the ground.
- Hold your breath and do not exhale until you start making your way back up to a standing position.
- Repeat this squatting action between 15 and 21 times. Remember to keep holding your earlobes and to keep your tongue touching the roof of your mouth throughout the entire exercise. You may not notice a change immediately, but after a few weeks an improvement in concentration should become apparent.
Some of the benefits of SuperBrain Yoga:
- It energizes and activates the brain by synchronizing Alpha brain waves.
- It reduces psychological stress and improves psychological stability.
- It results in greater intelligence and creativity.
- It promotes proper functioning of the brain.
Best of all, SuperBrain Yoga is really easy to learn and you can do it in just three minutes a day.
SuperBrain Yoga is essentially a form of acupressure and breathing technique used to balance both hemispheres of the brain and bring energy up to the brain. The exercise is easy to learn, takes only a few minutes to do and can be done by almost anyone, anywhere.