Burdock Leaves, a Natural Remedy for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Using burdock leaves every night will take the pain away in 4-5 days at most.
- Place the burdock leaves along the spinal bones, especially on the back of your neck.
- The burdock flowers need to be put into sanitary alcohol for 15 minutes and then squeezed well before usage.
- Place a piece of white gauze on the back of your neck and on the spine, place a layer of burdock leaves on top and then fix the leaves with another layer of gauze.
- Get your pajamas on and go to bed.
Next morning you’re ready to take the burdock leaves off and at the same time you’ll feel that the pain begins to wear off little by little.
Herbal Remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Here are a handful of simple remedies for neuralgia pains that you may also use:
- Have 2-3 cups of St. John’s wort tea every day and massage the painful areas with St. John’s wort oil.
- Take chamomile and mint oils (5 drops) inhalations.
- Have danewort baths every night for 3 nights in a row for 30 minutes. Attention! Danewort is toxic if consumed.
- Start a vegetarian diet and get away from the toxic foods that destroy our nervous system. Keep a clean and simple diet and do sports!
These are only a few home remedies for trigeminal neuralgia that have proven their efficiency over time.
We recommend that you at least try one or several of these remedies, since they don’t have any restrictions or side effects and say goodbye to the dreadful neuralgia pain.