0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Six Home Remedies For Yellow Teeth
• Baking soda is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of your yellow teeth.
You can make a whitening mouthwash with baking soda by mixing two tablespoon of baking
soda with one cup of cold water.
• Strawberries contain good amount of vitamin C, which help in making your teeth whiter.
Take a few strawberries and grind them to make a paste.
Now use this paste to rub your teeth gently.
If done twice daily for a few weeks, the yellow tinge on your teeth will vanish.
• The bleaching property present in lemon can also be used to get rid of yellow teeth.
In fact, gargling with lemon juice and scrubbing teeth with lemon peel is also one of the best
ways to make your teeth white.
. • Apple is a kind of crunchy fruit that can scrub your teeth like a toothbrush and make your
teeth look whiter than before.
• Salt is one of the fundamental dental cleansing agents used since ages as it helps to replenish
the lost mineral content of the teeth and help them to regain their whiteness.
You can use common salt regularly each morning as a tooth-powder instead of toothpaste.
• You can also clean your teeth with fresh orange peel on regular basis in order to reduce the
yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth. —