0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
yoga to reduce buttocks
Yoga Exercise to Firm and Tone Thighs and Buttocks
Illustration #1 Deep Knee Bends Starting Position
Illustration #2 Deep Knee Bends Ending Position
Illustration #3 Deep Knee Bends Ending Position – Side View
Deep Squats Yoga Exercise for Toned Thighs and Buttocks:
a. Instructions for Deep Squats Yoga Exercise:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Extend both arms straight out in front of you, with fingers extended and palms facing down. Illustration #1.
- Find a point in front of you to concentrate on, this will help you with your balance and focus.
- Inhale through the nose as you squat down slowly. You should try to squat down to where you are making a ninety degree angle at your knees as I have shown above in Illustrations 2 and 3.
- Exhale as you slowly stand back up.
- Continue at a smooth, steady pace for the duration of the workout.
b. Duration for Deep Squats Yoga Exercise: 1-5 mins
c. Benefits of Deep Squats Yoga Exercise:
- Excellent for firming and toning your thighs and buttocks.
- Increases energy and builds vitality.
- Helps burn fat and calories to promote healthy weight loss.
- Works on your fitness level by increasing your heart rate and circulation.
- Increases virility and improves sexual fitness.
- Strengthens your shoulders.
d. Practice Tips for Deep Squats Yoga Exercise :
- If you have bad knees you need to careful with this exercise. Only go as far down as you are comfortable.
- If you feel your thighs burning too much, stop and take a short break. Then begin again once you have recovered.
- If your shoulder tiers, but your legs feel strong, you can lower your hands and continue with the squats.