0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
Kokum Sherbet For Acidity
Kokum sherbet is a healthy substitute for caffienated or carbonated drinks. It is a great Acidity Reliever.Total Time Required: 30 minutes
Ingredients Required :
- 1 cup semi-dried kokum
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin (jeera) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How To Prepare :
- Soak the kokum in 1 cup of water for 2 to 3 hours. drain and preserve the kokum water.
- puree the kokum in a blender using 1/2 teaspoon of the preserved kokum water, to obtain a smooth puree.
- Add sugar to the remaining kokum water to obtain a 1 string consistency sugar syrup.
- Add the pureed kokum,black salt and roasted cumin powder. Strain and pour into a sterilized air-tight bottle.
- When serving, Add 1 teaspoon of this syrup into a tall glass along with 3 to 4 ice-cubes and top with cold water.
- Stir and serve immediately.