0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
What is nose bleed?
Nose bleed is a common problem that can be treated at home. Medically, it is known as epistaxis.
Cold or flu, allergies, nasal tumor, nose injury, nose picking, nasal infection.
Expelling of blood from the nostrils.
- Drop lemon juice in nostrils.
- Use juice of fresh coriander leaves (dhania) as nasal drops.
- Dip a cotton bud in rose water and dab it on to the inside of your nostrils to stop the bleeding.
- Mix ½ teaspoon borax (suhaaga) with a little water and apply the paste on both the nostrils. Bleeding stops instantly.
- If you put a stream of cold water on the head, bleeding from the nose usually stops.
- Excessive bleeding of the nose can be stopped by placing a piece of newspaper over the nose.
- For bleeding from the nose, drop the juice of pomegranate (anar) flowers into the nose.